PDA

View Full Version : You know its gonna be a long night of racing when you bought a pack of batteries

USABimmer
11-06-2015, 23:31
I love the way they do the rumbling on the controller but god does it ill my wallet in batteries haha still the most amazing vibration used in a sim :D

marcdxn
11-06-2015, 23:39
Cant you get a charge pack for your controller, think it was the first thing I did when I got the wireless 360 controllers for the steam box. Think it paid for its self within 4 weeks lol.

Paid around 20 on Amazon for a venom charge cradle and that came with two recharge packs. Sometimes I wonder how normal batterys still exist at the prices they cost when you can get great high Mah branded rechargeables now for a 5 for 4 in asda

Tell you what I do want a decent drinks bottle and a huge straw so I can go for longer races :D

I find myself trying to grab a quick sip of drink on straights while racing and a few times i have just poured it down my chin or spilt it :D

USABimmer
12-06-2015, 00:04
Cant you get a charge pack for your controller, think it was the first thing I did when I got the wireless 360 controllers for the steam box. Think it paid for its self within 4 weeks lol.

Paid around 20 on Amazon for a venom charge cradle and that came with two recharge packs. Sometimes I wonder how normal batterys still exist at the prices they cost when you can get great high Mah branded rechargeables now for a 5 for 4 in asda

Tell you what I do want a decent drinks bottle and a huge straw so I can go for longer races :D

I find myself trying to grab a quick sip of drink on straights while racing and a few times i have just poured it down my chin or spilt it :D
My wife just came home with one to surprise me after I told her to grab me batteries when she leaves work :D now the problem is keeping it charged haha