PDA

View Full Version : tx 458 profiler gone cant play. (win 10)

turbohondaej1
12-06-2015, 00:33
Okay so I noticed 1.4 went live so I plug my wheel in and shifter. Game isn't recognizing my wheel ok go to the profiler to see what's going on and it looks like its a gamepad now. I played last night worked fine. The shifter is coming up correct in its profiler. Wheel also says t500rs it never used to say that either. I'm just wondering if it is something I may have done or what. I have already uninstalled drivers for the wheel and reinstalled them. Also tried 4 different USB ports as well. Any ideas anyone?

spinkick
12-06-2015, 00:39
Okay so I noticed 1.4 went live so I plug my wheel in and shifter. Game isn't recognizing my wheel ok go to the profiler to see what's going on and it looks like its a gamepad now. I played last night worked fine. The shifter is coming up correct in its profiler. Wheel also says t500rs it never used to say that either. I'm just wondering if it is something I may have done or what. I have already uninstalled drivers for the wheel and reinstalled them. Also tried 4 different USB ports as well. Any ideas anyone?

Yeah, leave it plugged in and power down completely then bring it back up. Mine was showing up as a t300 instead of the 458

turbohondaej1
12-06-2015, 01:00
Yeah, leave it plugged in and power down completely then bring it back up. Mine was showing up as a t300 instead of the 458

Ya that isn't working. I think I have a bigger issue going on I'm guessing it wasn't the update but something I did.

spinkick
12-06-2015, 01:05
Driver reinstall?

turbohondaej1
12-06-2015, 01:37
Driver reinstall?

Ya tried that a few times I think this Xpadder program I used messed something up. Either that or windows did something weird. o well I guess ill just wait and see what it does tomorrow other wise I'm probably going to do a fresh install of windows again I was trying to wait till win 10 was out of beta but o well another weekwnd on the computer.