PDA

View Full Version : Driver network and time trial locked in US?

seamastergmt
12-06-2015, 02:29
I live in California, the driver network and time trials are locked on my PS4. Anybody else in the states having this problem? I can't enter any events...

Rambo_Commando
12-06-2015, 03:01
I live in Canada and I'm able to race both.

seamastergmt
12-06-2015, 03:08
Thank you for the reply. I am not certain yet whether this is a problem on my system alone or regional in scope. Also, when I race a free race weekend I am listed as "Player" instead of the usual name I submitted.

Gloomy
12-06-2015, 03:28
I'm in southern California. Sometimes when I start the game it shows it locked. I click on solo or career then back out and it's unlocked. It's never stayed locked for me after doing that. Maybe it just takes awhile to connect to the network and going into something else and backing out refreshes it.

seamastergmt
12-06-2015, 03:39
I'm in southern California. Sometimes when I start the game it shows it locked. I click on solo or career then back out and it's unlocked. It's never stayed locked for me after doing that. Maybe it just takes awhile to connect to the network and going into something else and backing out refreshes it.

Thanks, I will try that. Really appreciate the replies. I am a little out of my mind as I have waited weeks to compete in the Le Mans Network race...

Update: Just tried that but it didn't work. Oh well, back to the drawing board.