PDA

View Full Version : ghost cars

steve50
12-06-2015, 06:59
i have been doing time trials but want to race against my ghost car.. when i select the track and then select my personal best ghost the ghost car does not show on screen. is there a button when racing to turn on the ghost car on and off.

flymar
12-06-2015, 07:35
I think option for you is "Use Best in Session" when choosing ghost. It works after you do first clean lap of the session.
There is no specific key for hiding the ghosts.

JessicaWalter
12-06-2015, 10:42
when i choose personal best as the ghost, it uses a caterham seven lap even though im using the bmw v12 and have completed clean laps with said car (so theyre obviously faster laps than in the seven). also, very few of my leaderboard times are useable as a ghost. it's frustrating using the "best in session" every time when ive already done clean laps and have times on the leaderboard.

steve50
12-06-2015, 11:10
my personal best or best in session dont even show up. jessica, when you have finished doing a time trial how do you quit ?. i seem to do 10-15 laps then just press the pause button and exit. is this the correct way ?. or has the time trial got a time limit (like 20 mins) so you have to keep going until the time runs out.