PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.4 - Track cutting (from bad to worse?)

NemethR
12-06-2015, 09:42
I did a few races in career mode with the gokarts, now that Patch 1.4 is out.
They seem a bit more competitive (the AI), but maybe that is just me.

Anyway, I encountered this issue at Summerton too, but was not able to reproduce it.

So previously we had the issue, that track cutting was not triggered at many locations, now we have the issue, that even if you are completely on the track, you get a warning for cutting the track.

This is Glencairn West, in time trial, as I wanted to reproduce the issue... (Could not reproduce it at Summerton tough).

note: video is degraded in quality, because my upload speed is very slow. (720p 25 fps)

http://youtu.be/Z24apMiCQf4

Bealdor
12-06-2015, 09:49
IIRC this specific issue (for this track) already existed before patch 1.4

NemethR
12-06-2015, 10:18
IIRC this specific issue (for this track) already existed before patch 1.4

Allow me to doubt that.
At least I did the races on this track like 16 times (restarted career 2 times, lost save once, +now), so I did an aproximate of 164 laps (4*10 laps + 4*15 laps + 4*6 laps + 4*10laps) on this track, and I did not notice the issue before.

But it can be, that others have noticed it, only I didn't.
in this case sorry for bringing it up again.

cousinit99
17-06-2015, 19:09
I second this complaint. Glencairn West is just the first track I've played in this game. How much more of this BS can I expect to experience? Someone needs to squash this sh** lickity-split.

And @Bealdor, if this issue existed prior to the latest patch, then why the ***k isn't it in the list of known issues?? I'm getting some great first impressions of this game right now (NOT)..

Fanapryde
16-07-2015, 20:11
Glencairn Kart invitational, shifter kart, PS4.
Each and every lap I got the message " cut track, laptime invalidated".
I ended up driving completely in the middle of the track and still got the warnings...

Mahjik
16-07-2015, 20:49
Glencairn Kart invitational, shifter kart, PS4.
Each and every lap I got the message " cut track, laptime invalidated".
I ended up driving completely in the middle of the track and still got the warnings...

The Patch 2.0 cuts/penalties are being discussed here:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?33679-Patch-2-0-Track-cut-penalty-issues-reporting-thread

robnkel
16-07-2015, 23:55
Yeah no fun, qualify ok, start race get pushed wide by pushers in the first corner then get hit with a 10 sec penalty, effectively now last.