PDA

View Full Version : Are wheel issues fixed with 1.4 patch

Rendrag72
12-06-2015, 14:06
Can anyone confirm if the FFB issues particularly with the T300 have been addressed.
Can't believe I decided that take the kids camping this weekend and the patch is released.
I wonder if I could get the ps4 and the telly in the car with the tent, I know I won't get the wheel in there as well :(

florent71
12-06-2015, 14:18
the centering spring issue is still there (on PS4), no major change in FFB, maybe a bit stronger IMO, but not night/day changes.

So you can do camping :-)

ChrisK
12-06-2015, 14:53
For me the ffb is completely different. It's much lighter and I can feel bumps much much more.
The vast majority of centre spring is now gone.

Not sure if i like the new steering feel or not tbh. I'm definately way slower, 2s a lap slower. I suspect that is bcos I need to get used to the new feeling.

After patch FFB does NOT disappear mid race for me anyway. I get a small reduction in ffb strength which is normal to take into account tyre wear but otherwise not the same issues as before. Pretty much confirming what TM said...it was a developer issue. Not that any of them admitted it in here despite repeated queries.

Unfortunately I had a failure once and a friend of mine with a t500 had a couple of failures aswell. Both of us had to reset our wheels. So some wheel issues still there but it's nowhere near as bad as the beta, (release), version.

tmitch45
12-06-2015, 15:04
So to answer my own unanswered question on the 1.4 patch thread, the patch has done nothing to address any of the issues with the T500 then. Wow there must have been some other really urgent bugs that needed fixing as the t500 and t300 issues are fairly major.

chig88
12-06-2015, 15:08
the centering spring issue is still there (on PS4), no major change in FFB, maybe a bit stronger IMO, but not night/day changes.

So you can do camping :-)

I thought it said in the patch notes that they were disabling the centering spring?

KillerFox1978
12-06-2015, 15:09
No Change with the Center Spring Issue on ps4 at all still the same.is their a Disable switch SMS?

Bealdor
12-06-2015, 15:11
No Change with the Center Spring Issue on ps4 at all still the same.is their a Disable switch SMS?

Did you try to reset your controls after installing the patch?

JoeDogs
12-06-2015, 15:11
Jep, the TRS500 is working perfect! I personally like the new FFB. So i am happy. So I say thank you for your hard work and good work SMS!! ;)

C6ckneyGeezer
12-06-2015, 15:13
I thought center spring was fixed in this patch??

Im using a T100 and I can turn it off via a button. The FFB has improved greatly with my setup, it has alot more feel to it. Using all default setting at present, may give Jack Spades settings a go later.

I really hope center spring is fixed for you 300/500 users!!

KillerFox1978
12-06-2015, 15:16
Did you try to reset your controls after installing the patch?

what cars or full recalibration?

Bealdor
12-06-2015, 15:17
what cars or full recalibration?

Go to Options -> Controls -> Reset

But you could try first if a simple recalibration solves it.

florent71
12-06-2015, 15:24
yep I've done a full reset + recalibration, but centering spring is still there

KillerFox1978
12-06-2015, 15:26
Go to Options -> Controls -> Reset

But you could try first if a simple recalibration solves it.

done full reset no difference

delahosh
12-06-2015, 15:35
Jep, the TRS500 is working perfect! I personally like the new FFB. So i am happy. So I say thank you for your hard work and good work SMS!! ;)

Using the default settings or the Jack Spade Settings?? Did you make a new Calibration on the Wheel?
(Excuse me, my last english-lesson was 20 Years ago) :culpability:

Smoke241
12-06-2015, 15:38
I had my t300 get weaker ffb after 2 min before patch. Now after patch I calibrated and reset all options. Now the t300 is working perfect, no weakening at all after a couple hours. I noticed that ffb is stronger, especially on the formula cars. I recommend if anyone had issues before to reset and calibrate everything again from scratch.

daddyboosive
12-06-2015, 15:41
Does anyone know how to stop the well from turning left and right when going at speed? It's trying to rip my arms off lol.

KillerFox1978
12-06-2015, 15:42
We have a few the we race with saving no change too even after reset/recalibration. ghosting issue sorted so happy with this and thanks SMS but no change on Wheels t300 and T500

KillerFox1978
12-06-2015, 15:44
Does anyone know how to stop the well from turning left and right when going at speed? It's trying to rip my arms off lol.

go to config in controls and speed sensitivity is the thing you need to play with

daddyboosive
12-06-2015, 15:45
go to config in controls and speed sensitivity is the thing you need to play with

Ahh cheers mate. Will have a look now :D

daddyboosive
12-06-2015, 15:51
It's already on 0. Will I need to lower it on my actual wheel?

supershadow25
12-06-2015, 15:54
Hello,

I play PC on PS4 with the T300 from TM since the first day. Everything was ok, and with the settings of Jack also the ffb feels great. Today I installed the new patch.... BUT now I have really big problems with the ffb.... Cause there is no more ffb after start the race!!!
As long as I drive less then 5-10 km/h I can feel the forces of the wheel.... If I drive faster, the ffb are gone !!! Nothing !!!
I deleted the game, reinstalled it and set all to default.... But the same thing.... Every track, every car. I'm so confused that I test my wheel with Driveclub just to be sure the wheel is ok... And yes, it is ok.

Any any any idea what is wrong????
Greetz
supershadow25

delahosh
12-06-2015, 15:59

Do you use the Jack Spade Settings?

daddyboosive
12-06-2015, 16:00

KillerFox1978
12-06-2015, 16:07

you turn it up to help with speed wobble.

tmitch45
12-06-2015, 16:14
So many different reports some saying its better, some say no change some say worse but do we know what has actually been addressed with the t500? Can someone from SMS or WMD please confirm for us what has been done if anything? Thanks

daddyboosive
12-06-2015, 16:15

Ahh good stuff, will try now and report back. Thanks mate

KillerFox1978
12-06-2015, 16:16
So many different reports some saying its better, some say no change some say worse but do we know what has actually been addressed with the t500? Can someone from SMS or WMD please confirm for us what has been done if anything? Thanks

Yes Please SMS i agree could you lets us know as T500 feels no different!

daddyboosive
12-06-2015, 16:22

It's still the same mate but steering becomes pretty much non existent too.

KillerFox1978
12-06-2015, 16:24

thats me out of ideas

Ajnn
12-06-2015, 16:27
Hello,

I play PC on PS4 with the T300 from TM since the first day. Everything was ok, and with the settings of Jack also the ffb feels great. Today I installed the new patch.... BUT now I have really big problems with the ffb.... Cause there is no more ffb after start the race!!!
As long as I drive less then 5-10 km/h I can feel the forces of the wheel.... If I drive faster, the ffb are gone !!! Nothing !!!
I deleted the game, reinstalled it and set all to default.... But the same thing.... Every track, every car. I'm so confused that I test my wheel with Driveclub just to be sure the wheel is ok... And yes, it is ok.

Any any any idea what is wrong????
Greetz
supershadow25

Reset the wheel inside Pcars menu and restart the game. Try it.

m3lover1
12-06-2015, 16:29
I must sound like a noob asking this, but I just bought the T300RS yesterday and had a go yesterday and was fun. First ever gaming wheel of any kind so have no experience with it whatsoever. What is this center spring issue? I did notice something annoying in that after a lot of corners when straightening out the car the wheel would do a speed wobble of sorts...the wheel would wobble left and right and i will need to grip it quite hard to stabilize it. The car pretty much mini swerves left and right after a corner. Is that center spring issue? Or is that curable via speed sensitivity?

KillerFox1978
12-06-2015, 16:32
I must sound like a noob asking this, but I just bought the T300RS yesterday and had a go yesterday and was fun. First ever gaming wheel of any kind so have no experience with it whatsoever. What is this center spring issue? I did notice something annoying in that after a lot of corners when straightening out the car the wheel would do a speed wobble of sorts...the wheel would wobble left and right and i will need to grip it quite hard to stabilize it. The car pretty much mini swerves left and right after a corner. Is that center spring issue? Or is that curable via speed sensitivity?

Center spring is the force that the wheel recenters to middle and this is way too strong and should be weak if not off.

m3lover1
12-06-2015, 16:34
Center spring is the force that the wheel recenters to middle and this is way too strong and should be weak if not off.

Ok so that is most likely what I am feeling then. Coming out of the corners when the wheel recenters itself it does so with so much force it wobbles left and right and i'll have to "catch" it everytime. Makes the car look way more unstable than it really is. THank you

KillerFox1978
12-06-2015, 16:36
Ok so that is most likely what I am feeling then. Coming out of the corners when the wheel recenters itself it does so with so much force it wobbles left and right and i'll have to "catch" it everytime. Makes the car look way more unstable than it really is. THank you

yes that sounds like that issuse

BPW06
12-06-2015, 16:51
Fanatec GT3RSv2 is so much better after ps4 patch 1.04 it's now recognized I can calibrate now, FFB is real strong, only changed in game tyre force to 125 so far

joking_aura
12-06-2015, 16:56

Have you tried adjusting the fy slider in the car set up. I find that values over 20 are too much for most cars. I prefer to have the moment force dominate to provide the most useful information an grip.

Dirt1Fan
12-06-2015, 19:35
Fanatec GT3RSv2 is so much better after ps4 patch 1.04 it's now recognized I can calibrate now, FFB is real strong, only changed in game tyre force to 125 so far

please explain your setup more in depth i have the same but after patch the wheel wiggles and after weight transfer continues to overcorrect father and pendulums back and forth .

Marimbakat
12-06-2015, 19:54
Wheel: T300rs

I'm pretty sure this is a compounding issue, but not sure if it falls under the center spring. Last night encountered it for the first time. As I was the host, this is the only time it's happened. When I started a session and when it put me into the pitbox, my wheel would immediately turn about 90-120 degrees and lock, something rock back and forth a little. I have to unplug my wheel from the back of the base and plug it back in to reset each time.

Fight-Test
12-06-2015, 19:57
close the game anytime you unhook your wheel then plug back in before you turn on.

swiftpint
12-06-2015, 20:09
I've updated the patch & calibrated the wheel.

I now find that I have to turn the wheel 180 degrees to get 90 degrees turn on screen. Before the update wheel movements on screen were completely in sync with my actual movements.
Any ideas what settings I need to change to rectify this?

IrideGravity
12-06-2015, 20:27

I think the short answer is no one can say. Not anyone that matters from SMS. Guess I'll be WAITING to see if the next update addresses the fact there game breaks expensive, supported, wheels though. Turning down the ffb to limit overheating? Not a good sign on TM longevity. I think us early thrustmaster adopters are getting cought up in some real shenanigans. No one wants to blame anyone, but both ends of this wheel were poorly developed. Seems like no one wants to stand behind it, to create distance. Never seen a TM rep in here either, despite this game driving the current frenzy for their wheels.? Despite tons of failures.? It's quite clear TM is gonna run through the units on hand then bounce out with the cash. Perfect partner in SMS and Sony as neither have to take responsibility of software damaging the wheels. I can feel the tension in my center spring changing over time as the spring weakens and ages quickly. Terrible design flaw exposed within weeks of release. Then NO ONE wants to talk about it. That's not to mention when the wrong software settings bind to wheel and it just gos crazy trying to burn itself out.
Meh. Let me know when I can plug it back in without fear it will be broken.

To your point though. What your describing sounds like a tank slapper that could be solved with better input of steering and throttle. Sounds like some ham fisted driving. You Do actually have to catch the wheel somewhere around center, same as you would in a car.

joking_aura
12-06-2015, 20:27

Sounds to me that you have your fy slider too high. Move it to around 20 and see if the wobble is still there. I have found that the center spring is most apparent when you have your wheel turned when at a full stop. As you move forward your wheel should slowly straighten. With the center spring turned on the wheel will instead snap to center. It should move slowly just as your own car does. I look forward to trying the patch myself when I get home from work.

joking_aura
12-06-2015, 20:35
I think the short answer is no one can say. Not anyone that matters from SMS. Guess I'll be WAITING to see if the next update addresses the fact there game breaks expensive, supported, wheels though. Turning down the ffb to limit overheating? Not a good sign on TM longevity. I think us early thrustmaster adopters are getting cought up in some real shenanigans. No one wants to blame anyone, but both ends of this wheel were poorly developed. Seems like no one wants to stand behind it, to create distance. Never seen a TM rep in here either, despite this game driving the current frenzy for their wheels.? Despite tons of failures.? It's quite clear TM is gonna run through the units on hand then bounce out with the cash. Perfect partner in SMS and Sony as neither have to take responsibility of software damaging the wheels. I can feel the tension in my center spring changing over time as the spring weakens and ages quickly. Terrible design flaw exposed within weeks of release. Then NO ONE wants to talk about it. That's not to mention when the wrong software settings bind to wheel and it just gos crazy trying to burn itself out.

I have used my T300 for months with Driveclub and have had no issues with quality other than the pedals being crap. The FFB you get from Pcars is quadruple in my estimation. If you have everything set at 100 there no doubt you will be overworking the motor. This is clearly an issue with pcars and not the wheel. By all accounts Thrustmaster has dealt with faulty wheels appropriately. You have a 2 year warranty to fall back on.

m3lover1
12-06-2015, 20:40

To your point though. What your describing sounds like a tank slapper that could be solved with better input of steering and throttle. Sounds like some ham fisted driving. You Do actually have to catch the wheel somewhere around center, same as you would in a car.

Hmm I'll do some testing when I get home. It certainly could be, but I also notice it when I easily throttle out of corners. I also realized I calibrated the wheel wrong, so I'll do more testing when I get back. Thank you.

Sounds to me that you have your fy slider too high. Move it to around 20 and see if the wobble is still there. I have found that the center spring is most apparent when you have your wheel turned when at a full stop. As you move forward your wheel should slowly straighten. With the center spring turned on the wheel will instead snap to center. It should move slowly just as your own car does. I look forward to trying the patch myself when I get home from work.

Interesting. I just used Jack Spade's settings, so maybe I'll set it lower to test. But like I mentioned above, I calibrated the wheel wrong so will have to correct it and test further. I haven't tried that full stop test, if the update didn't install yet, I'll try it when I get home. Thank you too!

TheBaldReverend
12-06-2015, 21:16
I've updated the patch & calibrated the wheel.

I now find that I have to turn the wheel 180 degrees to get 90 degrees turn on screen. Before the update wheel movements on screen were completely in sync with my actual movements.
Any ideas what settings I need to change to rectify this?

I had this problem, I think I fixed it by resetting controller settings (triangle?) and then not calibrating the wheel

LordDRIFT
12-06-2015, 21:30

My T300s brake pedals did not work out of the box. No way was I not playing when delivery was on a holiday weekend. I cracked the pedal box open and was able to fix it. The inner workings looks like my 8 yr old was on the assembly line that day (and he's no baby enzo). I figured its the cheap pedal set maybe that's where they skimp. Surely the money is in the wheel and the base. Last night the D pad went out and I cracked the wheel open to have a look. Guess what the money aint in the wheel either. Another shoddy job of components and assembly. I was able to correct their shoddy work with some of my own only it cost me $0. This weekend i'm going to crack open the base to have a look and see if I can optimize cooling. I'm also going to crack open the DFGT to compare quality of innards (they shouldn't be similar - right?). Bottom line this wheel is not worth $400 , not by a long shot.

IrideGravity
12-06-2015, 21:34
I have used my T300 for months with Driveclub and have had no issues with quality other than the pedals being crap. The FFB you get from Pcars is quadruple in my estimation. If you have everything set at 100 there no doubt you will be overworking the motor. This is clearly an issue with pcars and not the wheel. By all accounts Thrustmaster has dealt with faulty wheels appropriately. You have a 2 year warranty to fall back on.

That's good news to here. Two years is good. I think the pedals are ok for the included set. Better than my stock DFGT. That wheel is circa 2000 or earlier btw. Still going strong. Better than the stock ones that came with my used MS forza wheel. Had to add foam to get any feel for those. The break on these are at least stiff. And I got lucky on mine and the plastic developed a substantial audible squeak that give them a real nice sound that I can use to judge travel. ;). Worked out awesome. For awhile, I was mistaking it for in game audio & it was reminding me of the brake squeak they use in IRacing. They move a bit, but it's on me to lock em in. That's as easy to solve problem as I could ask for with a little hardware.

Flaw3dGenius
12-06-2015, 21:42
Why has the centre spring issue not been fixed?

Patch Notes...

"Fixed an issue that causes the wheel centring spring to be active during driving."

It's still active! It's violently returning to the centre! C'mon SMS this aint on! We waited so long for this patch and the biggest issue that needed fixing still is not fixed no matter what your patch notes say! :mad: Please for the love of god turn off or severly reduce the centre spring! The way you guys have it just now is insane!

swiftpint
12-06-2015, 22:02
Why has the centre spring issue not been fixed?

Patch Notes...

"Fixed an issue that causes the wheel centring spring to be active during driving."

It's still active! It's violently returning to the centre! C'mon SMS this aint on! We waited so long for this patch and the biggest issue that needed fixing still is not fixed no matter what your patch notes say! :mad: Please for the love of god turn off or severly reduce the centre spring! The way you guys have it just now is insane!

Flaw3d, did you do reset of your controller settings?

swiftpint
12-06-2015, 22:03
I had this problem, I think I fixed it by resetting controller settings (triangle?) and then not calibrating the wheel

Thanks. That solved it!

Flaw3dGenius
12-06-2015, 22:04
Flaw3d, did you do reset of your controller settings?

Yep! Reset then recalibrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVHnSO_lhRY&feature=youtu.be

The centre spring is that vicous i swear it's much stronger than it was before! It's insane nearly ripped my arm off at one point :disillusionment:

knight01
12-06-2015, 22:57
I was also hoping the patch would fix the centre spring issue on the T300rs, but it hasn't been fixed as the patch notes say. The centre spring needs to be switched off completely. I've gone back to playing with DS4 controller for now.

I tried the wheel in Driveclub and T300rs has no issues with centre spring. This problem is a Pcars issue.

joking_aura
12-06-2015, 22:59
Well I loaded the patch and the center spring is still active I'm afraid. And yes, I reset and recalibrated my wheel (T300). The wheel feels lighter and not as jerky. I had to bump the master spindle on the Clio from 28 to 38. Probably could go higher. I would like to fine tune the dead zone out, but the dead zone removal still adjusts by increments of 5; not by 1 as on PC. I guess I will have to look forward to the next patch. It's baffleing that the patch notes say center sping has been turned off when driving since it clearly is still active while driving. This is most apparent in slow corners.

MULTIVITZ
12-06-2015, 23:20
Reset it but don't recalibrate the other guys said!?

Diablo944
12-06-2015, 23:27
Wheel: T300rs

I'm pretty sure this is a compounding issue, but not sure if it falls under the center spring. Last night encountered it for the first time. As I was the host, this is the only time it's happened. When I started a session and when it put me into the pitbox, my wheel would immediately turn about 90-120 degrees and lock, something rock back and forth a little. I have to unplug my wheel from the back of the base and plug it back in to reset each time.

Similar but different. I am aware of the sleep mode avoidance to keep this from happening, caught me a few times in previous build. Am now on 1.4 and had it hit me twice tonight.

We were in a bit of a knockabout race. Me hosting. Four laps. Went pear shaped for me in the first or second lap, shunted out of the way. Cant remember which track but i will narrow it down to five at the end of this description as they were the five we played.
There was no damage on (my mates hate damage). Drove into pits to sit it out. Game ends, new track selected and twang, theres my old nemesis the ninety degree wheel rotation.
Second incident was also pitlane related, but cant remember the details on that one.

Track was one of the following zhuhai, watkins glen short, silverstone international, sakitto sprint or nurburgring mullenbach

Sorry i cant pin it down better. There was no game shutdown or playstation shut down/sleep mode involved apart from immediately after both incidents where game was losed and ps4 restarted.

Flaw3dGenius
12-06-2015, 23:30

Tried that as well, Makes no difference.

MULTIVITZ
12-06-2015, 23:46
Well thats no good:(
When a cars parked the wheel shouldn't self center! Looks like the softwares treating the wheel like a thumbstick!

Diablo944
13-06-2015, 00:02

By the way, reset without calibration,stationary, turned wheel to full lock, instant you touch throttle the wheel spins fully back to central. So for me, centre spring is very much active.

I know a car would try to straighten up on throttle with wheel on full lock, but its an instant snap back before the car has moved, literally as you touch throttle it whips to centre.

watchumacallit
13-06-2015, 01:36
^^^ You dont even have to touch the throttle. If u stop on a down hill part of the track, press brakes and turn wheel either all the way left or right as soon as u let go of the brake and the car starts to roll it will snap back to center.

I was hoping it will get fixed by this patch. I still enjoy the game tho!

BPW06
13-06-2015, 02:47
please explain your setup more in depth i have the same but after patch the wheel wiggles and after weight transfer continues to overcorrect father and pendulums back and forth .

GT3RSv2 runng in pc mode not ps3 firmware 756
wheel settings
SEn 900
FF 100
SHO 100
dri off
abs100
lin 0
dea 0
SPr 2
dpr 0

m3lover1
13-06-2015, 03:42
I thought the steering wheel lock is supposed to correspond with the car's steering lock? I'm currently in Formula A car, and I can turn my wheel more than what the in game wheel can. I thought physically I shouldn't be able to do so?

jack1984
13-06-2015, 06:33
I thought center spring was fixed in this patch??
Im using a T100 and I can turn it off via a button.

What? I have a T100 and didn't know about that. Which button? :p

IrideGravity
13-06-2015, 23:17
I thought the steering wheel lock is supposed to correspond with the car's steering lock? I'm currently in Formula A car, and I can turn my wheel more than what the in game wheel can. I thought physically I shouldn't be able to do so?

There is a mode button on the wheel if your steering lock is adjustable. I hear the t100 and 80 do not have this. Permanently in 270 mode for those two. A road car at 900 degrees of rotation can't match up visually with this wheel. The t300 can be changed to match whatever steering lock matches the vehicle driven. I, and a lot of others are likely confused on what happens when you mix and match steering locks that don't match up between the wheel and car. But it can't be good. Probably a source of a lot of the issues people are having.
I wish there was a thread or guide that explained how the game recognizes multiple lock wheels in their various formats. But at the moment, SMS don't seem to have a handle on how to bind the proper settings to the wheel, especially if tweaked or modified in settings. Why we're seeing some crazy wheel issues and failures of wheels.

TrevorAustin
13-06-2015, 23:28
I'm pretty sure the centre spring is a term not a big spring acting on your wheel:)

Diablo944
13-06-2015, 23:42
I'm pretty sure the centre spring is a term not a big spring acting on your wheel:)
Who you stating the obvious at dude?

I think the term being used works well, better than 'the force feedback facilities of the wheel are acting upon it to force a centre position'. Centre spring is definitely a quicker description.

Its an issue that pc owners can avoid, unlike ps4 players who are stuck with the thumb breaker (ooh, another term).

TrevorAustin
14-06-2015, 00:06

I think the term being used works well, better than 'the force feedback facilities of the wheel are acting upon it to force a centre position'. Centre spring is definitely a quicker description.

Its an issue that pc owners can avoid, unlike ps4 players who are stuck with the thumb breaker (ooh, another term).

Not you:) and of course it does, it's a perfect description. but if you read back you'll clearly see it isn't that obvious to some people. Why are you so offended by it?

Diablo944
14-06-2015, 00:12
Not offended, went back a few posts and couldnt work it out.no offence intended, was just confused who was thinking there was a spring in there. Unless its a bungee owning t80, but that would get really confusing really quick when they asked about ffb not working :)

IrideGravity
14-06-2015, 01:13

Whatever it is. I quite like it. Seems to have a mechanical feel to it and is not quite frictionless. Maybe the motor shaft gets notchey from knocking hard if you wreck. I let someone else try my wheel once. And they managed a clumsy enough wreck into the fence and wall to push a pretty hard knock through the wheel as it clearly struggled with input physics. Kinda scary. He was done with it and I was glad.

But to the point. It makes the game feel more real like a car IMO. There's a reason racers know to let go of the wheel once you have lost control. My guest clearly didn't know that and fought the wheel hard enough to lock it I think, causing a huge torque knock. Sounded pretty violent anyway. Any feature that makes the game more realistic has it's merits. People should have to deal with a tank slapper if they get sloppy with quick inputs. I like that the only cure to a "speed wobble" is to grip the wheel harder and power input through it. At the edge of those speed wobs lie the fastest laps. Over the edge lies loss of control. Even if people want to dial that out so they can murder the curbs and drive over it like nothing.

Human_bean
14-06-2015, 08:41
The centering spring should only be on in the options.

990superduke
14-06-2015, 09:34
Very recently purchased a T500 setup with shifter and pedals to use with Project Cars on my PS4. The wheel has had a mind of its own as like many other users. I ran the 1.4 patch but still had the same problems. I just tried the suggestion of resetting the controllers and I also unplugged the power to the wheel for a few minutes (until the Blue power light turned off).

So far so good!!!!! Wheel hasn't tried to break my thumbs or jam to the right every time the car comes to a stop! I've only had time to drive a free session so can't comment on other scenarios.

Cheers

Freddyforehand
14-06-2015, 11:44
All the wheel bugs are still in the game certainly when you go online, lots of reports of wheels loosing all ffb on track etc .. Cm on guys fix the wheels so that we can get some proper racing organised. I have a website with over 500 members all of which use the wheels so its not an isolated incident guys. The site is www.VRroom.org btw.

Gaz B 007
15-06-2015, 18:41
Ever since patch 1.04 my T500RS has not worked at all, the game won't even detect it. I've tried everything I can think of... unplugging at the mains, checking USB connections, checking TM firmware is up to date etc... All other games work fine with it but Project CARS... nothing. (This is PS4)
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to why this is happening???
Before the patch my wheel worked great and I rarely had any issues it, now after the patch it's completely useless.
So annoying!

WingedBeast1968
15-06-2015, 18:43
Mine too. T500RS completely dead :(