PDA

View Full Version : What other games can we expect out of WMD (if any)

snipeme77
12-06-2015, 15:04
Any ideas.
I saw Project BIKES. I personally would like to see Project TRAINS, because I'm a train nut.

Rambo_Commando
12-06-2015, 15:14
I say WMD branches out and make a tactical FPS military shooter. Like Ground Branch.

MiZtErNiCe
12-06-2015, 15:17
no to both trains and FPS, let them stick to what they are best at, racing games. Project bikes might be fun tho as i like the moto gp series by milestone and loved the bikes in project gotham racing.

Brooksmeister13
13-06-2015, 03:12
Project RALLY?

-IGN- Spinster
14-06-2015, 17:14
Seen you use the WMD brand, does it have to do with racing.. How about a war game. Similar to Dayz or Arma # as a example :)

Sorry if this is off topic to this Forum ,,,, But Project Wars? :onthego:

TheReaper GT
14-06-2015, 17:17
Seen you use the WMD brand, does it have to do with racing.. How about a war game. Similar to Dayz or Arma # as a example :)

Sorry if this is off topic to this Forum ,,,, But Project Wars? :onthego:

I'd throw some greens on that.

Pirategenius
14-06-2015, 17:39
I would love them to get a good bike sim out.

Lars Rosenquist
14-06-2015, 17:42
I would welcome Project LARS. :cool: :p

Pirategenius
14-06-2015, 17:48
I would welcome Project LARS. :cool: :p
But project drinking/shagging has a limited audience

BDR Daz
14-06-2015, 17:52
nProject bikes might be fun tho as i like the moto gp series by milestone and loved the bikes in project gotham racing.

Oh dear ... If you want to fall in Love with bike racing go back to the CLIMAX era of Moto GP, they stopped and Milestone destroyed it from there on in !

My Opinion ... Project Cars 2

girlracerTracey
14-06-2015, 18:00
Oh dear ... If you want to fall in Love with bike racing go back to the CLIMAX era of Moto GP, they stopped and Milestone destroyed it from there on in !

My Opinion ... Project Cars 2

Just a thought but possibly I suppose there might be room for more than one project in the future?

I played motogp 7 by Climax on pc with updated (read more difficult) physics by Aernouts. That was pretty good fun but what I think you are referring to is the heyday of online racing on xbox and xbox 360 on the Climax console titles? A lot of ppl keep mentioning this to me. I think Simon Hargreaves (is that the right name?) nailed the online pretty well.

Edit: It was Shawn Hargreaves not Simon Hargreaves.

Prior to motogp13 I have always raced gp500 and SBK2001 on pc (inherited from my Dad) which were pretty "sim" orientated I think. More so arguably than the Climax titles. But the quality of the online play on the Climax games was the important thing from what everybody tells me.

grT