PDA

View Full Version : cockpit view

spankthemunkey1
12-06-2015, 16:52
hi guys, i have been driving the bentley speed 8, i always use cockpit view and when i am in this car when i put my foot on the gas pedal the cockpit looks like it has stretched about 3 feet and when you brake it moves back the same amount, how do i turn this off or even down to a degree that is not so off putting, is it geforces or something world movement maybe??? any help would be appreciated many thanks

Mahjik
12-06-2015, 17:22
There are several settings in the Camera options which can affect this.. Can you post a screenshot of your Camera Menu settings or list them out?

JessicaWalter
12-06-2015, 17:36
It's most likely the gforce slider you'll want to lower or drop to 0

spankthemunkey1
12-06-2015, 18:59
It's most likely the gforce slider you'll want to lower or drop to 0

hi jessica, i have the gforce slider set to zero and world movement set to zero as well, every time you change gear the dash moves further and further away. i cannot find any other setting to change, i will try some more cars and see what is happening thankyou
on pc by the way

flymar
12-06-2015, 19:01
This could be Speed Sensitive FOV (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22376-Speed-Sensitive-FOV) or something is messing with the FOV in ehich case I suggest you go to config screen and remap the keys for increase/decrease FOV.

spankthemunkey1
12-06-2015, 21:10
This could be Speed Sensitive FOV (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22376-Speed-Sensitive-FOV) or something is messing with the FOV in ehich case I suggest you go to config screen and remap the keys for increase/decrease FOV.

you see the video you posted on speed sensitivity, when you are driving the car and press the throttle and change gear, basically the dials and dash are going forward and backward ie throttling and braking. i suppose its the gforce pushing back you against your seat under pressure. when driving in cockpit view it makes it that you are pushed back into your seat by about 3 feet, and i want to be able to reduce that feeling. i have fov keys already mapped. to me the effect is way overdone for me

Roger Prynne
12-06-2015, 21:29
you see the video you posted on speed sensitivity, when you are driving the car and press the throttle and change gear, basically the dials and dash are going forward and backward ie throttling and braking. i suppose its the gforce pushing back you against your seat under pressure. when driving in cockpit view it makes it that you are pushed back into your seat by about 3 feet, and i want to be able to reduce that feeling. i have fov keys already mapped. to me the effect is way overdone for me

Not for me, very subtle, but I can't remember what settings I have at the moment.