PDA

View Full Version : New Patch doesn't let us change where the engineer audio comes from

Xterno50
12-06-2015, 17:48
Thanks, i can't hear him because I'm using the A50. (same goes to other optic headsets)

Is it really hard to change that? Fu** off

LordDRIFT
12-06-2015, 17:53
hahaha.

http://images41.fotki.com/v1245/photos/2/292835/1812921/IBTLTrinity-vi.jpg

Irishnewblood
12-06-2015, 17:59
Chill out will you, it will be fixed.Just don't use a headset.

Xterno50
12-06-2015, 18:01
Chill out will you, it will be fixed.Just don't use a headset.

Yeah, it was supposed to BE fixed on this patch. Yes, i can't use my $300 headset on this shitty game.

Fong74
12-06-2015, 18:06
Maybe you have to configure your HS? Why should it work on receivers/speakers and not on head-sets?

Irishnewblood
12-06-2015, 18:06
Yeah, it was supposed to BE fixed on this patch. Yes, i can't use my $300 headset on this shitty game.

Ok, so a headset doesn't work and the game is shit as well now because of it? I'm sorry bud but it's not a shit game because you decided to buy a 300 dollar headset,that's like me saying it's a shit game because it doesn't support g27..Your headset will be compatible,be patient, There where/are bigger issues in the game.

Xterno50
12-06-2015, 18:15
..First, you should go read how the optic headsets work. Second, GTA V ALLOWS YOU to choose where you want your phone calls audio to come from, HDMI, or OPTIC.

And this game doesn't allow you, day 1 patch, patch 2, and nothing has changed.

Irishnewblood
12-06-2015, 18:22
..First, you should go read how the optic headsets work. Second, GTA V ALLOWS YOU to choose where you want your phone calls audio to come from, HDMI, or OPTIC.

And this game doesn't allow you, day 1 patch, patch 2, and nothing has changed.

Look you're obviously pissed off and I'm not trying to piss you off more,but Project Cars isn't GTA V completely different everything bud. I can guarantee you the lad's are looking into it to get it fixed ,am sure they want everybody to have the same experience, It's a small team problems and mistakes will happen,so honestly man be patient we are being listened to.

Diablo944
12-06-2015, 18:28
Ok, so a headset doesn't work and the game is shit as well now because of it? I'm sorry bud but it's not a shit game because you decided to buy a 300 dollar headset,that's like me saying it's a shit game because it doesn't support g27..You're headset will be compatible,be patient, There where/are bigger issues in the game.

What do you mean it doesnt support g27? Might wanna keep that quiet, bound to be posts about it :-)

Joking aside, sometimes buying the most will mean there are things you cant do. When was the last time you saw a mclaren doing an off road course (excluding going off the road in t game). Pretty sure that calling it a shit me based on one audio limitation is a bit extreme though.

I like my sony wireless 2.0 headset, seeing posts like the OP's makes me glad i chose them. I am sure the lads will sort it at some point that your expensive gear will work as it should.

ImStylinOnYaBro
12-06-2015, 18:32
to be honest..whats the big deal? the engineer hasn't said anything of value that i can remember in a race.

amazed
12-06-2015, 18:36
$300 headset??? First world problems, eh???

My 10 headphone plugs into my DS4 and works fine.

Or, if I turn my DS4 off the sound automatically defaults through my 1000 7.1 surround system.

Horses for courses!

:rolleyes:

BDR Daz
12-06-2015, 18:38
to be honest..whats the big deal? the engineer hasn't said anything of value that i can remember in a race.

Either that or the same thing over and over and over again, "Your in the lead, great pace keep it up", yup I got that the last 15 times you said it !!

ImStylinOnYaBro
12-06-2015, 18:43
Either that or the same thing over and over and over again, "Your in the lead, great pace keep it up", yup I got that the last 15 times you said it !!

yep, or "you're currently the fastest guy on track" yet im not catching the guy ahead of me online. the one thing i would like is a info request button (like grid autosport had, which is the only thing i liked about that game.)

FS7
12-06-2015, 19:37
SMS should include the option for the player to choose whether he wants to hear engineer audio through the DS4 speakers, TV speakers, or headphones.
Other games have that option, it would make sense for PCars to have that option as well.