PDA

View Full Version : Serious issues still

Jake44
12-06-2015, 18:16
Hi everyone.

I'm still getting some serious issues after 1.4. Every time (so far after 4 online races) I leave a race, the game crashes. No pop up or anything, just crash. Also, in every multiplayer game, my hands move way faster in the game than real life, why?! Is there a way to get rid of the arms and the wheel, as I do not need to see these because I'm using a wheel myself!

Any help appreciated...

Jake

TheReaper GT
12-06-2015, 18:17
Hi everyone.

I'm still getting some serious issues after 1.4. Every time (so far after 4 online races) I leave a race, the game crashes. No pop up or anything, just crash. Also, in every multiplayer game, my hands move way faster in the game than real life, why?! Is there a way to get rid of the arms and the wheel, as I do not need to see these because I'm using a wheel myself!

Any help appreciated...

Jake

Camera options, you can disable the pilot and wheel.

Bleis
12-06-2015, 18:28
Hi everyone.

Any help appreciated...

Jake

I get the same