PDA

View Full Version : Multilayer bug still exist after p-1.4 (photo included)

JimBowL_
12-06-2015, 20:46
After a few laps on practice session in single player. I decide to join few lobbies online, first lobby I join and was able to race. 2nd... will here's a photo

I STILL WAS NOT ABLE TO RACE. IS THERE A WORK AROUND FOR THIS SITUATION. I REJOIN BUT STILL SAME, I QUIT GAME, STILL.. THE SAME.

And my PSN is JimBowL_.. but it highlights another player.

JimBowL_
12-06-2015, 20:49
Over all the game physic FFB.. tracks I've race like Circuit DE LA Sarthe is really good REALLY good. Buts it's a pain when you aren't able to race with others if this keeps happening.. it's boring to race by yourself against AI..

Jweaver
12-06-2015, 21:37
After a few laps on practice session in single player. I decide to join few lobbies online, first lobby I join and was able to race. 2nd... will here's a photo

I STILL WAS NOT ABLE TO RACE. IS THERE A WORK AROUND FOR THIS SITUATION. I REJOIN BUT STILL SAME, I QUIT GAME, STILL.. THE SAME.

And my PSN is JimBowL_.. but it highlights another player.

Same for me... Most lobbies i joined today where qualifying was already underway, were like this...

GT_Racing
12-06-2015, 22:27
Wow oh wow do I wish this was fixed in 1.4

chev
13-06-2015, 04:15
Still seeing this issue as well.

siemens123
13-06-2015, 11:20
I got the same thing a lot of times and also i get stuck in bumper cam mode sometimes when i join lobbies.

Ian Bell
13-06-2015, 11:22
Guys, you'll get issues until everyone is fully up to date with 1.4

Edit, before I get lynched, you'll still get issues after that but there'll be less of them and we're working on them.

JimBowL_
13-06-2015, 15:49

Edit, before I get lynched, you'll still get issues after that but there'll be less of them and we're working on them.

I've tried to send this post towards in PM, but some how couldn't through my phone. So i decided to go public ahah.

Thank you for your response! Means a lot than no response.

Jweaver
13-06-2015, 15:51
I hope you are right Ian, as for me MP is almost impossible to use at the moment.

The problems I have seen since 1.4 are:

1. Most lobbies are almost empty
2. The timer often sits at 60 or 0 seconds before the game starts and it never does
3. Joining a session in progress has most (including the drive option) locked.. Before 1.4 this happened about 20% of the time.. For me, at the moment. .Its more like 90%

I am really struggling to get into an online game at the moment.. And when I do, its generally a small pack of people.

Jon

madmax2069
13-06-2015, 15:52

The way it works on PS4 is that PSN blocks you from going online in any game that hasn't been updated to the latest version (I think it works this way on xbox as well), it doesnt work like it does with PC.

So on PS4 and Xbox there is no mixing of old versions with new versions.

siemens123
13-06-2015, 20:44
The way it works on PS4 is that PSN blocks you from going online in any game that hasn't been updated to the latest version (I think it works this way on xbox as well), it doesnt work like it does with PC.

So on PS4 and Xbox there is no mixing of old versions with new versions.

It's been 2 days past since the patch got to auto download. i think by now everyone got it (it's just 500mb) ...

Jweaver
13-06-2015, 22:54
Has anyone else found that the lobbies are relativly empty? Before the patch all of the lobbies in the list had high numbers (15/16). But now most of them only have 2-3 players...

Is this just me? Or have others noticed this?

siemens123
14-06-2015, 12:04
that's because ,before the patch, the game was shown the 20 oldest lobbies made in order. so that's why they were full or almost full. now , after the patch , it just shows random lobbies. the game really needs more criteria in showing the lobbies in main (like ABS on/off , Stability and traction control on/off , number of laps , ability to name/rename ur lobby , ability to watch a race, possibility to search by specific tracks/specific cars and most important after u exit a lobby to be sent back to search lobbies , with all the search criteria u had before still on , and not to main game menu).