PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel - Settings

Axelay
12-06-2015, 21:51
This is for the U-shaped peripheral.

Not to be confused with the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel. There is a diff topic for that one.

I am having issues with it, it has a half a second delay in rotation. makes the game quite hard to play.

If you have a U-Shaped XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel and got it working well and have some tips or settings to share please post em here.

Axelay
18-06-2015, 01:56
Please Add support for The Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel on PC. Works great in Assetto Corsa.

Cant seem to find good settings.

MartinMWWebb
23-06-2015, 13:04
Hey, i use the same wheel as i dont have the room for a full setup. ive not had the issue you have (or if i do ive not noticed)

It does bug me that it shows up as a pad rather than a wheel though as input type.

Can you take a video of your issue at all might help with people suggesting things.

Gooseone
23-06-2015, 15:43
Maybe upping the steering sensitivity could make it more to your preference, i'd suggest using input mode 2 if you try that.
You can also adjust the steering ratio to faster in the individual car setup screen under the alignment tab.

deluca_pabloj
06-09-2016, 17:35
I have the same Wheel. In Asetto Corsa it Works fine. In F12016 itīs worst than Project. Do you agree?