PDA

View Full Version : [WORK-AROUND] Very Hot tyres after pit stop

wrathofbod
12-06-2015, 22:50
ok just got pcars today, Love It, I did 1st career race 2 laps fine, then did next race 5 laps. had to pit, when i pitted all ok but when i came out of pits all tyre's where red and had no traction at all
spinning out on all corners, any ideas.

Ian Bell
12-06-2015, 22:58
ok just got pcars today, Love It, I did 1st career race 2 laps fine, then did next race 5 laps. had to pit, when i pitted all ok but when i came out of pits all tyre's where red and had no traction at all

Thanks bod.

This has been reported elsewhere and is seemingly a bug we've introduced with the latest patch.

(Mods please pass it to the team as an urgent fix)

wrathofbod
12-06-2015, 23:19
i must admit this is the best sim i have played, i play assetto, live for speed & others like dirt rally, race room, grid auto sport & Dirt 3. love P Cars

wrathofbod
12-06-2015, 23:21
i must admit this is the best sim i have played, i play assetto, live for speed & others like dirt rally, race room, grid auto sport & Dirt 3. love P Cars, works great with my thrustmaster wheel & xbox 360 pad

wrathofbod
12-06-2015, 23:21
sorry for double post.

Ian Bell
12-06-2015, 23:23
sorry for double post.

You can type that post as many times as you want :)

Umer Ahmad
12-06-2015, 23:44
Posted at WMD for review

mcarver2000
13-06-2015, 00:32
If I am running cooler tires than optimum, I am seeing the opposite -- see http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?30842-Formula-B-Rear-Tires-After-Pit-Stop-patch-1-4

If I change pressure, so they are closer to optimum, they then get hotter after getting new tires in the pit stop.

xXDoc187Xx
13-06-2015, 03:11

I too experience this mishap in career in the Renault Clio Cup main race at Donington Park and also lost FFB as I exit the pit with my 911 turbo S. I'm sure the A.I version of Ian Bell didn't like the fact I was beating him.:cool:

AntinOz
13-06-2015, 12:08
Yeah, just experienced the exact same thing. And I was so excited that my wheel was behaving properly and then I couldn't drive after the pitstop due to hot tyres.

Mturner
13-06-2015, 14:09
The tire pressure is not carried over and/or set? that is making the tires too hot?

That's what steam forums are saying. Hope it helps and gets fixed, need my Pcarsohol (like alcohol)

Machinist90
13-06-2015, 14:15
the car thinks your tires have 0 bar pressure,that's the problem

N0body Of The Goat
13-06-2015, 14:20
Last night I did a default 2 lap Quick Race Weekend Formula A @ Dubai International against 19AI, I started with an untouched default setup, I pitted at the end of lap 1 to rain tyres and nothing odd happened with the tyres.*

* Taking account of the known issue of rain tyres not behaving as expected in bone dry conditions.

Mturner
13-06-2015, 14:24
Last night I did a default 2 lap Quick Race Weekend Formula A @ Dubai International against 19AI, I started with an untouched default setup, I pitted at the end of lap 1 to rain tyres and nothing odd happened with the tyres.*

* Taking account of the known issue of rain tyres not behaving as expected in bone dry conditions.

The OP mentioned Career, don't know if anyone is getting it in Quick Race etc..

wrathofbod
13-06-2015, 15:33
well just had another go,happening every pit, unless this is fixed career mode is unplayable at the moment.

Kylui
13-06-2015, 17:27
I too experience this mishap in career in the Renault Clio Cup main race at Donington Park and also lost FFB as I exit the pit with my 911 turbo S. I'm sure the A.I version of Ian Bell didn't like the fact I was beating him.:cool:

Exact same race.. unavoidable because of a mandatory pit stop, address please, this game is my new drug.

ecstaticbrick
13-06-2015, 17:48
Pitted during a wet race, was on Inters, changed for slick and this is the temps by the end of 1 lap. Car was bottoming out constantly throughout the lap:

Cialfi
13-06-2015, 18:12
Short version: online race at monza, 20 laps. In lap 4 it starts to rain and I waited till lap 6 to change the tires, cause I was afraid it would stop immediately.
On P1 with -17 seconds I decided to change them to rain tires. Coming out the pits I was wondering why it was worse than on slicks: all tires were punctured.

Cialfi
13-06-2015, 18:14
2nd (only possible to attach one pic on smartphones) ;)207665

Bealdor
13-06-2015, 18:17
Similar threads merged.

PSIONUK
13-06-2015, 20:38
Same problem last night in multiplayer (PS4) 30 lap race at Watkins Glen GP. Two of us pitted multiple times but every time by the time we reached the chicane our tyres were on red. I finally tried switching the pit strategy to "Default" and then on manual control being restored on exit the vehicle lost all traction like it was running on the rims; I literally could not move. This bug has existed for a while as we had someone effected a couple of weeks ago, but its now much worse/frequent.

I can upload a video of the multiple pit stops etc. if it helps.

mcarver2000
13-06-2015, 21:02
I have had good luck changing the tire pressure for the pit stop strategy. It's a hit or miss solution, like playing whack a mole. I use a Quick Race with with a long Practice session (where I test my changes).

General rule of thumb..... I start with a 5-7% change. If the tires are too hot after the pit stop, add 5-7% pressure, if they are too cold (which is happening to me) subtract 5-7%. I run 5 laps with the 1st set of tires to get a good temp reading, and then do a pit stop and run 5 more laps. From there one can start fine tuning how much pressure to add or subtract.

Jan Studenski
13-06-2015, 21:07
PC Multiplayer Friends Only (We were 3) - Warmup Session Imola GT3s (Aston was mine) - Custom Pitstrategy (Softs, Same pressures etc)

After exiting the pits temps raised up to 130C ... 1sec slower per Lap ... further Telemetry failed when crossing S/F Line end of first lap after the pitstop

Greez

Nob22
13-06-2015, 22:27
My first post here, first of all it's a great game and I've been really enjoying it, that is until that the latest patch, now every race with a pit stop winds up with my car having 4 flat or soon to be tires after first few seconds after pit stop.
This has made the car almost impossible to handle and with no top end, needless to say this has made the game in career mode impossible to play, is there any way to go back to pre-patch 1.4? PC version.

Thanks,

Nob

RDBoon
13-06-2015, 22:49
Thanks bod.

This has been reported elsewhere and is seemingly a bug we've introduced with the latest patch.

(Mods please pass it to the team as an urgent fix)

VERY pleased to see this has been passed to the team for a fix. I had not experienced this before the update today on PS4 but now it is literally preventing me from continuing my career, as I am trying to complete the last race in the Clio Cup Championship and every time I pit I come out with red tyres and can't do anything, can't steer, can't pick up much speed, nothing. This is so incredibly frustrating.

I literally now can't play Project Cars until this has been fixed, not my career anyway, I am sure that I will not be alone in this situation.

Absolutely LOVE this game, so please please fix this game breaking bug quickly!!!!

Roger Prynne
13-06-2015, 23:13
Yeah it is a known bug and being looked into.
And no there is no way to go back to previous versions.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29024-LMP-tire-bug

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27968-All-Four-Tyres-Puncture-Glitch-After-A-Pitstop&p=988232&viewfull=1#post988232

Bealdor
14-06-2015, 00:48
Threads merged.

ibby
14-06-2015, 02:04
It seems as soon as you click edit when coming into the pits the problems gone. No matter whether you press save or not there according to one guy in Steam even.

ecstaticbrick
14-06-2015, 02:27
I tried pitting a second time, I clicked edit and changed the tires to a different compound and the tires were in the red again straight away. Maybe it is only when the race starts dry and it rains during.

Jan Studenski
14-06-2015, 02:57
I tried pitting a second time, I clicked edit and changed the tires to a different compound and the tires were in the red again straight away. Maybe it is only when the race starts dry and it rains during.

Nope - had this in a dry only (Weather Clear) Race

The issue seems inconsistent for me ... sometimes i get it ... sometimes i dont

PSIONUK
14-06-2015, 05:20
Just to say this is a brilliant game and the patch fixed my wheel issues.
Here is video of our experience, hope it helps -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaAvncyYqi0

PSIONUK
14-06-2015, 05:40
Someone suggested on one of the threads that simply looking at the strategy as you pit is triggering the bug. I can confirm that I viewed the strategy configuration when I first pitted rather than simply closing the menu; so this might help as a work around in the short term.

wrathofbod
14-06-2015, 09:56
Someone suggested on one of the threads that simply looking at the strategy as you pit is triggering the bug. I can confirm that I viewed the strategy configuration when I first pitted rather than simply closing the menu; so this might help as a work around in the short term.

i had the same thought, it still did it even when i just let auto pilot take me in & drive out without touching anything.

tyl3r99
14-06-2015, 14:03
hopefully a hotfix

grimdanfango
15-06-2015, 03:13
Hmm, I wrote this in another thread already, but this seems like the more relevant place for it:

So far I've encountered this in an online race, Radical SR8 at Road America, and also offline, BMW Z4 at Hockenheim GP. Those are the only times I've actually attempted a pit strategy, so at this point it's affected 100% of my pitstops :-)

I tried to get to the bottom of what's happening in the Hockenheim race... I got the feeling that the tire pressures were getting mapped to a different number scale than what's shown.

In the end, I've come to a different conclusion - the optimal tire pressures I'd worked out in practice were also the pressures that kept the tires *coolest* after a pitstop. They still overheated massively, but on the optimal pressures they'd only tend to get 30-40 degrees C hotter, where setting them substantially higher or lower would both overheat them by more like 70-80 degrees C.
The other factor that I noticed is that the tires that got the hottest were the ones that received the *least* weight/wear through a lap - ie, the tires that tended to stay coolest before the pitstop. The Front-Left tire gets hammered around Hockenheim, and oddly, that was the only tire that tended to stay a reasonable temperature after pitting.

I get the feeling that it's not actually a tire pressure issue... I get the impression that an internal value somewhere is getting negated after a pitstop... so a tire that typically cools down by say 8 degrees along a straight, now heats up by that same 8 degrees. So tires that get the easiest ride will actually overheat the quickest.

Absolutely no idea if that's close to what's really happening, but I thought it might be worth mentioning, incase it happens to put someone on the right track to pinning down what's really causing the problem.

Oh, this is on the PC version by the way.

(Edit: In addition, I don't know if it's related to the same issue, but in that same Hockenheim offline race, every single AI driver ends up with all four tires going flat, and scrape round on their rims a couple of laps before eventually piling off into a mass-car-grave in the gravel trap at the start of the home straight! So far I haven't had any actual flats myself, but I've usually pitted within 2-3 laps of seeing my tires overheat, to test out various settings)

xautos
15-06-2015, 11:04
had this with the 98t invitational, i put on wets in hoping to last out the inter phase before it got wet enough to drive and bam! half a corner in and the wets had overheated, driving as if it were on ice, lucky to have some experience, got about half way into that lap around zolder and then clattered into the wall with snap oversteer over the small 2nd hill...

thats obviously not right, tyres take a while to overheat, and there are ways to prevent the onset of tyres overheating such as adjusting braking position, corner entry and exit, the amount of acceleration, pressure adjustments, wing adjustments if possible, gear adjustments when on manual to limit the amount of torque being transmitted, driving into a part of wet track not used along a straight... a number of other solutions or stop gap until the tyres come in correctly or adjusting for general tyre overheating because of wrong pressures.

stanleyzero
15-06-2015, 15:28
I have also encountered this issue in careers (Renault, Merz and BMW M3), is there any fix for this yet? I just got this game today.

Roger Prynne
15-06-2015, 18:30
Try this as a workaround.... and let us know if it worked.

Had this same problem today.What i found was that every new race ( if you are doing pitstops ),if you have multiple setups, then you have to appoint the pitstop setup from the menu that has tyre changes.My usual pitstop save allows for tyre changes but another pitstop save has no tyre changes. What happened to me was that if i did not edit the setup when entering the pits then the setup gave me the menu for no tyre changes and had 4 red tyres. This happened 3 times in one race till i selected the pitstop menu with the tyres to be changed. It seemed to default to the no tyres setup.This is hard to put into words but i hope this helps .

I'll try to clarify.

Before a race, "edit pit strategy", enter "default", allow for tire changes, and save the strategy. Previous to 1.04 it seems, pit crew automatically changed tires for you. After 1.04 you need to tell your crew to change your tires.

I did the above, and it worked on PS4. I'm not sure it works on any other platform. Hope this helps! :)

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27968-Known-Issue-All-Four-Tyres-Puncture-Glitch-After-A-Pitstop&p=992767&viewfull=1#post992767

Aparently the other way to get around it is to edit the tire pressures by one click when you pit.

ecstaticbrick
15-06-2015, 18:41
OK, edited pit set up before start of race to allow tire changes and saved. Did laps till it started raining as it does during this certain race. Came in and selected inters, selected save and let the car continue through the pit stop animations. Soon as I have manual control, tires start to turn red. I hope there is a fix for this soon other than turning off damage and tire wear, I want to finish my endurance championship!!!

Bealdor
15-06-2015, 21:07
Added possible workaround to known issues list.

LeMansIndy500
16-06-2015, 19:34
Sorry if it is a daft question but how do you edit the pit strategy before a race?

I looked in the main menu but wasn't sure if I was in the right place.

Bealdor
16-06-2015, 20:36
Sorry if it is a daft question but how do you edit the pit strategy before a race?

I looked in the main menu but wasn't sure if I was in the right place.

Use a practice session to create your pit strategies beforehand.

LeMansIndy500
16-06-2015, 23:05
Use a practice session to create your pit strategies beforehand.

Thank you :)

CustomInternals
17-06-2015, 03:11
I too had this issue. BMW M3 GT3 on Laguna Seca in Career Mode. 2 Laps then mandatory pit. All 4 tires went red and looked like there wasn't any air in the tires.

My fix. (Probably only worked due to only running the race at 12 laps.)

Change your pit strategy to NOT change tires. Still made the change tires noise but no more red, airless, gripless tires. Hope that helps someone out if the other workaround didn't help.

Roger Prynne
17-06-2015, 10:06
I too had this issue. BMW M3 GT3 on Laguna Seca in Career Mode. 2 Laps then mandatory pit. All 4 tires went red and looked like there wasn't any air in the tires.

Change your pit strategy to NOT change tires. Still made the change tires noise but no more red, airless, gripless tires. Hope that helps someone out if the other workaround didn't help.

So you didn't read this a few posts back then....

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?31047-INVESTIGATING-Very-Hot-tyres-after-pit-stop&p=993170&viewfull=1#post993170

SteveSize01
17-06-2015, 22:05
Just got this bug now, first time I've had it. Just got patch 1.4 for xbox one

Pitted at imola 11 lap race GT4 career. All tires went red car bottoming out.....DNF

Profiler
17-06-2015, 22:35
Looks like the whole pit stop-strategy-tire-set up save-tire wear- System is pretty f*****up...ehh messed up of course.

I drove three 6 hour endurance races at spa in the last couple of days and try to figure out if theres a way it will work better than that sh***y Workaround. Theres not.

Instead i find a lot more issues and bugs.

- When you drove in to the pit and Change to ai Driver, his tire wear is nearly 4 times higher than mine was. I drove around 20 laps on one stint and got tire wear around 5 - 15 %. The ai Driver had 43 - 58 %. (for me it Looks a lot more realistic)
- All ai dirvers are unable to respect blue flags.
- When you drive into the pit and you pit box is blocked, the automatic Driver crashes at the end of the pit road. Car just turned left into fast lane and hit the end of the pit wall.
- Car parts do not disappear and stay on track after Crash. (created own thread for that)

Hope that all of These issues and bugs get fixed as soon as possible.

Aizcold
17-06-2015, 23:05
I had this bug today driving Formula Gulf on Laguna Seca with tire wear set to x4. After a pit stop my tires went red on the HUD right away indicating overheating. But in my case it appears to have been merely visual, because I could finish the final 15 laps of the race with no problem and actually set my best lap times in those laps while not noticing any difference in the way the car handled. The tire temperature indicators stayed red the entire time though.

CustomInternals
18-06-2015, 04:28
So you didn't read this a few posts back then....

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?31047-INVESTIGATING-Very-Hot-tyres-after-pit-stop&p=993170&viewfull=1#post993170

I did. What that says isn't the same as what I said. Also, a guy commented right below saying he did what that sounds like would fix it and it didn't work for him. Unless he didn't do it properly. It was just another way to go about doing it that might have made a little more sense to people if they weren't going to be doing a ton of laps. I said put it to NOT change tires. He says change it to ALLOW tire changes. Sounds like two different things if you ask me...

Roger Prynne
18-06-2015, 12:29
I did. What that says isn't the same as what I said. Also, a guy commented right below saying he did what that sounds like would fix it and it didn't work for him. Unless he didn't do it properly. It was just another way to go about doing it that might have made a little more sense to people if they weren't going to be doing a ton of laps. I said put it to NOT change tires. He says change it to ALLOW tire changes. Sounds like two different things if you ask me...

Sorry mate I miss read your post.

jbuzza
18-06-2015, 18:31

Having same issue in Euro GT4 championship in the Ginetta. After manadatory pit stop tyres are red and the car virtually undriveable.

CustomInternals
19-06-2015, 09:56
Sorry mate I miss read your post.

Don't worry. I went back and made sure I didn't misread the other post before I replied to you just to make 100% sure. We all jump every once in a while. It just means we care. :encouragement:

RDBoon
19-06-2015, 16:12
So should we be allowing tyre changes or not? lol! Has anyone tried either method yet for the 'possible workaround'? I'm going to attempt them tonight hopefully. I really want to get back to Project Cars, but until this is resolved I'm left with Driveclub. Which is fun but not quite the same!!

Roger Prynne
19-06-2015, 16:48
Aparently the other way to get around it is to edit the tire pressures by one click when you pit.

AdM1
19-06-2015, 16:58
Had this issue also, will keep in mind the changing pressures 1 click might fix it but I guess a proper fix will come for this sometime too?

I'm going to set and save some pit strategies usually just go with default.

Fanapryde
19-06-2015, 17:04
"Hot tire after pitstop" victim here too.
But it does not seem to affect the cars very much, not as much as the tire color would indicate anyway...:glee:

linuxer
19-06-2015, 18:29
I'm going to attempt them tonight hopefully.

Plz let us know if it's working. Stuck in an endurance race at Bathurst. Dark, rain and ..... a pit crew that screwed things up.
I love this game untill now.

Steve Dean
19-06-2015, 19:11
I have also had this a few days ago in the first GT3 race race @ laguna seca and quit the career hoping for a quick hotfix after a few days of not seeing a quick fix, I decided today to have a play and see if I can find a way around it.

As when i got the bug on the race it was undriveable no grip what so ever was pretty much like driving with 4 punctured tyres I think I may of found a way around it and managed to do the career race, have also tested this on around 4 cars I haven't driven before and all times i've had the tyres changed has been fine a video is currently uploading to kinda show what im doing to sort this give me few mins and will post reply with the video.

Steve Dean
19-06-2015, 20:38
Shadowplay for some reason recorded this as a desktop video so framerate of video is bit crappy although it goes up to 1080p 60fps.
video consits of what i have done with the pit strategy and rest is on track gameplay showing a pit stop with tyre change showing its fine, I do delete any weird looking setups that have bunch of stars etc.. that you will see at beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpmwQT6PqpM

linuxer
20-06-2015, 06:39
Well, no luck for me so far.
Checked before the race.

No pitstop strategy with lot's of xxxx's, but also no Default setup (strange isn't it, never touched that one).
Selected the one with the name wich indicates that i'm not fast enough ....
Went out for a drive.

The first laps went clean. Nice first place .....
Lack of fuel send me to the pits in round 10.

Fuel tank loaded, nice new tires and ......
Went out on green tires, but wasn't able to hold the car in a straight line.
In a couple of seconds they went to red .... (and I also).

Warhead
20-06-2015, 13:56
i have only the default profile, but often get simply the wrong tires for race or qualifying. happened 30mins ago at the mclaren f1 3h race. get some strange tires for the 1st quali, get in the box, check to soft tires and then everything was fine. changed nothing for the race and get the weired ones again, get in the box, get soft again and had to drive up 30s behind last car for this...

horrible tyre situation atm, even more bad, if you can't get any infos about the used tyre on the track...

Ayalem
20-06-2015, 14:31
Have same issue, Clio Cup Donnington, mandatory pitstop, always exit with initally green tyres but after 1 corner theyre red and the car doesnt steer. Unplayable with pitstops atm.

TheOneAndOnlyJDB
20-06-2015, 17:26
Same has happened to me today. Donnington in the Clio Cup. After the mandatory pit, the grip is all over the place and the tires turn to red instantly!

Playing on PC (Steam), with G27 Wheel. Using default pit strategy and real settings for fuel usage and tire wear

Dumahim
20-06-2015, 18:50
I ran in to this problem with mandatory pits in GT3 on Laguna Seca.
To get around it, when I went in to pit, I played it safe and modified the pit strat and toggled the tire change off, then back to on, then changed all other tire options. Switched to Soft for all 4 and pressure from 1.90 to 1.91. Thankfully, it worked.

Umer Ahmad
20-06-2015, 19:11
You guys try the work-around, adjust pressure for each tyre by 0.1 bar

TheOneAndOnlyJDB
20-06-2015, 21:06
You guys try the work-around, adjust pressure for each tyre by 0.1 bar

Do you adjust the tyre pressure before the start of the race through "Pit Strategy" or do you need to do it during the race as you pit?

wrathofbod
20-06-2015, 22:16
its really pissing me off, even after some of the work around still getting problems, but hopefully fix soon

Umer Ahmad
20-06-2015, 23:32
Do you adjust the tyre pressure before the start of the race through "Pit Strategy" or do you need to do it during the race as you pit?

As you pit

LeMansIndy500
21-06-2015, 23:19
Having the same problem in the main race on the first track of the GT3 career driving the Merc, PS4 version. Does not happen if i pit after the first lap by myself, but if i follow the race leader into the pits after 2 or 3 laps then it happens every time.

Just tried the workaround :) it works. Ok now, back to becoming a GT3 Legend.

Is the work around you tried the one where you adjust the pressures by 0.1 of PSI or was it another one that was suggested in this topic?

RDBoon
22-06-2015, 20:47
Just tried the adjusting of pressure on each tyre workaround and am pleased to report that it worked. Had 1 red, 1 blue and 2 green tyres just two laps later but that's most likely just the way I drive ;)

Admittedly haven't tested the allow/don't allow tyre changes method. But pleased that this pressure thing seems to work whilst this is being investigated hopefully for the next patch!

I should add that this was on PS4 and I changed the pressures up by 1 increment as I entered the pits.

LeMansIndy500
22-06-2015, 21:52
Just tried the adjusting of pressure on each tyre workaround and am pleased to report that it worked. Had 1 red, 1 blue and 2 green tyres just two laps later but that's most likely just the way I drive ;)

Admittedly haven't tested the allow/don't allow tyre changes method. But pleased that this pressure thing seems to work whilst this is being investigated hopefully for the next patch!

I should add that this was on PS4 and I changed the pressures up by 1 increment as I entered the pits.

I may give this a go once I've plucked the courage to start races again!

Dumahim
25-06-2015, 23:52
When entering the pits, I make sure to edit the strategy and delete all the profiles until there's only one. I then go in and modify it by setting the pressure different and then save it. When I exit out of the pit strategy, I make sure to leave the window open until I reach the pit and it closes itself. As long as I've done this, I haven't had any problems.

Umer Ahmad
25-06-2015, 23:56
There's a fix coming for this in patch 2.0 (see the notes in link in my signature)

Pappa_Stig
01-07-2015, 12:51
I had a similar bug to this. My tyres didn't turn red, they stayed green, but acted as though there was no grip, like they hadn't been changed, despite me choosing the tyres in the menu before the stop, setting pressures, and hearing the rattle guns going while I was waiting in the pit box. Came out of the pits and had no grip at all, even with ideal temps, just acted like the tyres were completely shot. Was lapping 4 seconds per lap slower than my fastest race lap, which was done on heavier fuel.

Any possible workaround to that? Love the game, but pit stops are an important part of the sim for me.

Toxic
01-07-2015, 14:33
I had this exact issue today in clio cup using patch 2.0. Will see if the work around mentioned still works tonight

RDBoon
30-07-2015, 20:26
There's a fix coming for this in patch 2.0 (see the notes in link in my signature)

Has the patch been released? My PS4 installed a Project Cars update the other day so I assumed it would be fixed but I've just had my first pit stop since that update and low and behold - red tyres within 1 lap of pitting!! I knew something wasn't right as soon as I exited because the car was steering off to the left then 3 tyres when red and I limped home to the finish line. I can't believe this still hasn't been fixed. Losing patience now. I shouldn't have to use a 'workaround' it should just be fixed.

vbabiy
02-10-2015, 02:36
This is still broken in 4.0, is the workaround the only solution?