PDA

View Full Version : [Known Issue] Still not saving setups after 1.4 patch

TVRacing331
13-06-2015, 02:36
Ok this game has been doing this since day one. And those saying this does not happen very often I call bologna!! EVERY SINGLE TIME I am in a session and setting up my car leave the pits and come back tune is reset to default AGAIN I thought this was fixed in this patch?? Well it was wishful thinking I am part of a very large clan, multi platform and all games and can say WE ARE ALL done with this game until whenever they decide to dix it. I guess a new XBone and FORZA 6 is in my future. Nice try Mad but you have a long road ahead of you. Most could care less about a tire not appearing, but tunes not saving and being lost that is a GAME ENDER!!

Umer Ahmad
13-06-2015, 02:45
Well if it's still happening thanks for the report and maybe patch1.5 will squash this bug permanently.

Traser
13-06-2015, 08:53
But it's one of the fixes in the 1.4 release notes? Why is it in there if it's not been addressed?

Traser
13-06-2015, 09:36
Ok this game has been doing this since day one. And those saying this does not happen very often I call bologna!! EVERY SINGLE TIME I am in a session and setting up my car leave the pits and come back tune is reset to default AGAIN I thought this was fixed in this patch?? Well it was wishful thinking I am part of a very large clan, multi platform and all games and can say WE ARE ALL done with this game until whenever they decide to dix it. I guess a new XBone and FORZA 6 is in my future. Nice try Mad but you have a long road ahead of you. Most could care less about a tire not appearing, but tunes not saving and being lost that is a GAME ENDER!!

This bug is worse since the patch. At least it saved your settings for the session before.

I'm losing hope this will ever be fixed as it was promised to be in the 1.4 patch. Maybe they can't fix it hence the SMS/WMD silence on the matter!

Rug22
13-06-2015, 10:14
I've also reported this and it is far worse then before the patch came out.

Tbh and I don't like to criticise, but the career part of the game has just become totally unplayable unless you write down your setup and remake it every time.

gmanzaa
17-06-2015, 18:34
maybe????

ex_
18-06-2015, 02:16
me as well... cannot play career because unfortunately for us, FFB settings are per car and also get reset each time.

Bealdor
18-06-2015, 06:08
That's a known issue guys.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?30887-PC-Patch-1-4-Release-notes&p=984681&viewfull=1#post984681