PDA

View Full Version : [Solved] I turned off lens flare

lordymatsuo
13-06-2015, 07:09
I turned off lens flare and other settings but i notice the sun still shines quite brightly through trees for example it has the suns beams coming through. Should that still be there?

I know lens flare is more for like circles that appear on the screen when blinded by sun but just wondered how much of the effect is supposed to be turned off.

Vincent Boulard
13-06-2015, 07:19
If you wanna disable sunbeams, set Crepuscular Rays to No.

lordymatsuo
13-06-2015, 07:20

Hey thanks, i think i turned all this effects off but ill give it another look today cheers :)

Vincent Boulard
13-06-2015, 07:22
Hey thanks, i think i turned all this effects off but ill give it another look today cheers :)

You're welcome :)

BistoKid
13-06-2015, 07:32
I turned off lens flare and other settings but i notice the sun still shines quite brightly through trees for example it has the suns beams coming through. Should that still be there?

I know lens flare is more for like circles that appear on the screen when blinded by sun but just wondered how much of the effect is supposed to be turned off.

I struggled with amount of light so last night I reset the glare to 'subtle' and it has done the trick. I still see the sun rays so it looks authentic but it is not overpowering in my opinion. Still, it's always going to be a personal preference thing ;)

VBR
13-06-2015, 14:10

I turned that setting off once, but the sun rays were still there.

Bealdor
13-06-2015, 14:13
I turned that setting off once, but the sun rays were still there.

Have you restarted the game?

VBR
13-06-2015, 14:15
Have you restarted the game?

Nope, as there was no instruction telling me I had to restart the game for it to take effect.

Diablo944
13-06-2015, 23:26
Nope, as there was no instruction telling me I had to restart the game for it to take effect.
Have you restarted the game now?

Did it work?