PDA

View Full Version : All 4 Tyres Puncture/Glitch After A Pitstop

LeMansIndy500
13-06-2015, 07:29
I have posted a link from the PS4 General forum regarding a tyre issue since patch 1.4.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27968-All-Four-Tyres-Puncture-Glitch-After-A-Pitstop

Has anybody else had this issue or have an idea on what is causing it?

sikander
13-06-2015, 09:25
I do have the same problem.

florent71
13-06-2015, 10:02
I've this issue too during a endurance race, when I've made a stop to change tires, all went red within the minute, in fact it was the basic preset makes the tire change but with the wrong pressure (to low witch makes the tires get red and run like flat), I restart the race with the default pit active (with correct pressure) and now it work like a charm, try it !

LeMansIndy500
13-06-2015, 12:06
I've this issue too during a endurance race, when I've made a stop to change tires, all went red within the minute, in fact it was the basic preset makes the tire change but with the wrong pressure (to low witch makes the tires get red and run like flat), I restart the race with the default pit active (with correct pressure) and now it work like a charm, try it !

I'll give that a go and see what happens.

andre77
13-06-2015, 13:01
happened to me today for the first time.
happened 1 time, i restart the race and happens again. need to see the solution above.

i can skip this race but if it will be happens in rest of carrer, the career and the game is death to me regarding almost all races have mandatory pit-stops.

GTypeR
13-06-2015, 16:35
happened to me today for the first time.
happened 1 time, i restart the race and happens again. need to see the solution above.

i can skip this race but if it will be happens in rest of carrer, the career and the game is death to me regarding almost all races have mandatory pit-stops.

Same for me. First time today, and I'm on default pit settings. Also I had the camera view fixed to the over the car cam. Can't change it or look behind.

BlazingDragon
15-06-2015, 13:52
I have posted a link from the PS4 General forum regarding a tyre issue since patch 1.4.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27968-All-Four-Tyres-Puncture-Glitch-After-A-Pitstop

Has anybody else had this issue or have an idea on what is causing it?

I have the same problem too [Sunday evening, w/ patch 1.4].
Tried the career race [5 lap Clio Cup race at Donnington] five times, and it happened every time.

I'll try the work around with pit stop pressures tonight and see what happens...