PDA

View Full Version : Timetrial/New times posted keep vanishing...

EMW Simmo
13-06-2015, 10:08
Everytime i beat my previous lap record, the next day or so it reverts back to my old/previous time.
This seems to be happening alot lately, and ive also noticed freinds times dissapearing aswell as others.
I was wondering if SMS know of this problem and also if other people are experiencing the same issues cheers:cool:
Console XBONE.

PTG Greeksniper
15-06-2015, 09:47
Everytime i beat my previous lap record, the next day or so it reverts back to my old/previous time.
This seems to be happening alot lately, and ive also noticed freinds times dissapearing aswell as others.
I was wondering if SMS know of this problem and also if other people are experiencing the same issues cheers:cool:
Console XBONE.

Hi Simmo yes it happened to me. I had the fastest time in the Road Class at Laguna Seca in the Atom 500 with a 1:23.0 (just beating your RUF time by 0.1 of a second). But that time has disappeared and went back to my pre patch time of 1:23.8.

At least your 1st now on that track with a 1:23.1 lol

EMW Simmo
15-06-2015, 11:22
Hi Simmo yes it happened to me. I had the fastest time in the Road Class at Laguna Seca in the Atom 500 with a 1:23.0 (just beating your RUF time by 0.1 of a second). But that time has disappeared and went back to my pre patch time of 1:23.8.

At least your 1st now on that track with a 1:23.1 lol

Lol, its happening to me on everytrack/class now, dont know what to do anymore because everytime a set a time another goes missing.
On Donnington Nat it shows me as having no time, but when i press X to find me, it shows me 1st lol....but once refreshed or if a freind looks it shows nothing.