PDA

View Full Version : Flashing Lights for lapped cars?!?

Murray943
13-06-2015, 10:17
Is there an option to add the flashing lights button or option to configure it on the Xbox One? I've seen that other platforms (PC i think) have the option, but isnt for xbox. its a very small thing but it just makes it sooo much cooler to have when approaching a lapped car online. atm i can just flash it manually but its really not the same aha.:confused:

Coldy86
13-06-2015, 10:24
It's a small thing but I agree it would be a handy feature.

oscarolim
13-06-2015, 11:48
We barely have buttons for the existing features already, and you want to add more toggles?
Let them find a way to use a second controller or a keyboard first :)

Birdman
13-06-2015, 12:47
Has anyone tried using a chatpad for the Xbox One controller to assign extra controls?

d4ninho
13-06-2015, 13:00
let them actually make the game work before giving them more to do.

eracerhead
13-06-2015, 13:21
There isn't a way to do that on PC either, by the way. I use a third-party keymapper app to do so, but obviously that's not possible on consoles.

Raven403
13-06-2015, 13:51
How Is it "just not the same" to just flash them yourself. It's worked just fine for me so far. I would like to atleast be able to Map all my buttons first

Murray943
13-06-2015, 16:07
We barely have buttons for the existing features already, and you want to add more toggles?
Let them find a way to use a second controller or a keyboard first :)

Hmmm, due to the limited buttons on the controller I assign them based on what Motorsport I am currently racing in, for example in the GTs I don't need KERS or DRS buttons assigned but I do need wipers and lights.

jaykaybe
13-06-2015, 18:03
Well you really could flash them yourself. The problem atm is that the guy in front cannot see any flashing lights because they are not represented at all in the rearviewmirror. Maybe this is because SMS had to turn down some graphical features compared to the PC version. This is something I would like to see fixed in a futute patch..

BDR Daz
13-06-2015, 18:06
I have my lights assigned to A (Gears on X and B) and i cam turn them on and off at my leisure

Pervasive
13-06-2015, 18:53
Yeah big problem is rear view HUD doesn't show headlights, in my game

I just flash via headlight button but it would be nice to have them flash- On a single cycle/ button - but like others I would like freedom to map my limited buttons as I see fit. If I don't want handbrake, or kers etc. I should be able to map as I see fit.

Cool idea- from OP

Lukeymonster
14-06-2015, 17:44
I wonder if there is a way to make the lights flash when the button is held in and the standard on/off function when tapped.