PDA

View Full Version : Problem with lights, G25 sequential mode question and crashing..

Stiggie
13-06-2015, 10:54
I have a weird bug where lights shine trough object such as trees, the road and other cars.
Here is what I mean:

How can I fix this.

While I am posting I also have the following issues:
1. The sequential mode on my G25 doesn't work. I think this is somewhat logical since the game registres downshifting in sequential mode as 2nd gear and up as 3rd gear but is there a way to make it work?
2. Sometimes when launching a race or free practice the game crashes right after loading..

Stiggie
14-06-2015, 10:43
No one?

Mahjik
14-06-2015, 13:45
I have a weird bug where lights shine trough object such as trees, the road and other cars.
Here is what I mean

How can I fix this.

You cannot. You'll have to wait and see if SMS can address it.

1. The sequential mode on my G25 doesn't work. I think this is somewhat logical since the game registres downshifting in sequential mode as 2nd gear and up as 3rd gear but is there a way to make it work?

Did you remap any of the shifter or paddle inputs in the Edit Assignments page?

2. Sometimes when launching a race or free practice the game crashes right after loading..

Have you tested with reducing your overclock?

Stiggie
14-06-2015, 19:50
You cannot. You'll have to wait and see if SMS can address it.

Thanks, I did not know this was a known issue, I thought I was the only one.

Did you remap any of the shifter or paddle inputs in the Edit Assignments page?

No, is that good or bad?

Have you tested with reducing your overclock?

I have not because I didn't think my overlock was the culprit. When I play I can play as long as I want but only when loading a second or third time it crashes.