PDA

View Full Version : Online Issue

crazy1
13-06-2015, 11:09
Sometimes, when I join a multiplayer session (no matter if it is my own created or the session of another player) and go out of pits, my input does not react. So, my G27 wheel is not responding and also my keyboard does not react anymore. The only thing that still works in this situation is strg+alt+del and close the game in the task manager. After restart and rejoining session, everything is ok again. This problem comes and goes, sometimes I do not see it for days, next time it is there in every game I join.

I7 4970k 4ghz
16gb ram
gtx 970
windows 7 64 bit

G 27 wheel

Anyone else who has seen the same issue?

Sry for my English.

Mturner
13-06-2015, 14:11
This is due to using steam overlay (pressing SHIFT+TAB) when the game is transitioning from menu to game. do not use SHIFT+TAB in steam to talk to people etc. wait until the race has loaded.

Aldo Zampatti
13-06-2015, 15:11
Also, just in case, get rid of Logitech profiler, it does a lot of crazy things

crazy1
16-06-2015, 10:35
thanks, that's it. the steam overly during loading causes the issue. the logitech profiler works well, never had a problem with it.

AERODANCE
14-07-2015, 15:40
It's buggy game engine causing an issue.
Thousands of steam games works fine with steam overlay, but PCars not.
Feels like devs didn't even tried to test theirs steam game with steam client features.

Anyway, who cares, let's donate to PCars2!

Mahjik
14-07-2015, 15:44
AERODANCE, we get it. There is no need to bump every old thread about Steam Overlay issues.