PDA

View Full Version : Help with T500 and pedals after patch 1.4

tmitch45
13-06-2015, 12:42
Firstly I think the graphics look miles sharper and the ghosting has gone since the 1.4 patch so many thanks and well done for sorting those issues.

However, I need help with my wheel post patch as its gone worse. Pre patch I was happy with the force feedback and wheel weight but the problems I had were as follows. FFB would suddenly drop out in a race or just prior to the start of the race, the wheel would go crazy (hard left or right) after a race or again on the start line and the other thing was it would lose ffb to one side.

Post patch I unfortunately have the same problems. I do like the FFB and feel its (maybe) a little stronger, but I now have a huge deadzone despite deadzone set to zero?

Also the brake pedal has changed and It now locks the brakes if I go anywhere near it. I recalibrated the pedals and run with No ABS and all deadzones set to zero and sensitivity at 100 as I did pre patch.

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do to make these better?

I would also appreciate it if SMS, WMD, Mods or someone could please tell us what the patch addresses with t500 wheels so we can try to understands how to get the best from our wheels.

Many thanks

tmitch45
14-06-2015, 07:00
DO people actually see my posts?

Deadzone
14-06-2015, 07:20
I see it. Try sensitivity at 0 not 100.

Other than that the best I can suggest is to use a gamepad.

TrevorAustin
14-06-2015, 08:27
I have the deadzone issue too.

tmitch45
14-06-2015, 10:52
I see it. Try sensitivity at 0 not 100.

Other than that the best I can suggest is to use a gamepad.

thanks for the reply but not really something you should have to do is it especially when using one of the official wheels?