PDA

View Full Version : Forum

KartKingCorre
13-06-2015, 13:38
Just wanted to say I really like this forum very much. A nice user interface, live "likes" and "comments" updates,.. Havent been very active on much forums so I cannot compare but this one is quite nice :) I havent used the search function that much, but lots of times I got "no results", which is weird because these were always quite common search terms I used and searching via google usually gave me what I wanted, on this forum even. Which is why I find the SMS and MODERATOR posts very handy, its a very good addition. Its an easy way to keep track of what Ian's doing lol :p
Anyway, I've spent way too much time on this forum, should be studying for my finals goddamnit you and your awesome game!

Neil Bateman
13-06-2015, 13:43
Make sure you split your time for studying and PCars wisely as they are both equally important.

Suggest 80/20 in favour of PCars.

Bealdor
13-06-2015, 13:46
Just wanted to say I really like this forum very much. A nice user interface, live "likes" and "comments" updates,.. Havent been very active on much forums so I cannot compare but this one is quite nice :) I havent used the search function that much, but lots of times I got "no results", which is weird because these were always quite common search terms I used and searching via google usually gave me what I wanted, on this forum even. Which is why I find the SMS and MODERATOR posts very handy, its a very good addition. Its an easy way to keep track of what Ian's doing lol :p
Anyway, I've spent way too much time on this forum, should be studying for my finals goddamnit you and your awesome game!

There's a link in my sig that should help you with the search function.

apexatspeed
13-06-2015, 14:15
The only downside is it doesn't notify me when someone quotes me. I wish it did that. Maybe it can and I can't find it in the settings.