PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Info about next patch 1.5 ???

Gobymage
13-06-2015, 14:13
Yes, I know the patch 1.4 has just released BUT I know also they are working on the next patch 1.5 and maybe 1.6 (moderators said that on this forum).

So, could you give us informations in order to be more and more patient about issues in the game ? :)

Thanks

Ian Bell
13-06-2015, 14:14
Yes, I know the patch 1.4 has just released BUT I know also they are working on the next patch 1.5 and maybe 1.6 (moderators said that on this forum).

So, could you give us informations in order to be more and more patient about issues in the game ? :)

Thanks

Sorry, not so early this time. Last time we gave in to the requests by publishing our lists. We got hell from many for publishing it before it was tested and ready to release.

GBRC.C7
13-06-2015, 14:26
Fair comment, everyone likes a little coyness occasionally. :D

Cialfi
13-06-2015, 14:33
I think it is the better way to handle it. In your own interest. You know, gamers are like children and children can be mean from time to time. ;)

P.s.: it is great that nearly every question gets answered by the devs. Never had that experience before and I'm into online racing since its beginnings.
Even if it is not honored by everyone, keep this way ��

SunBro
13-06-2015, 14:36
Mr. Bell, i'm not really interested in "when". But definitely interested in "how big". Will the next patch be the same as 1.4 or will the change log be muuuch longer?

BDR Daz
13-06-2015, 14:39
Mr. Bell, i'm not really interested in "when". But definitely interested in "how big". Will the next patch be the same as 1.4 or will the change log be muuuch longer?

Thats like asking how long is a piece of string ?

If they are still working on the patch (Which I would assume they are) both of those details are subject to change ...

Pink_650S
13-06-2015, 14:42
Some people just cant accept a No...

Gobymage
13-06-2015, 14:43

Yes, it was the sense of my question.

I can understand they don't want to announce when they could relaese the patch.

But, I hoped they could give us some lines about the content of the next patch.

Finally, I can also understand Mr Bell ' answer.

N0body Of The Goat
13-06-2015, 14:45
Patch 1.5 will change code, no doubt mostly in a positive way. ;)

Cialfi
13-06-2015, 14:49
I will remind you on that when we tested 1.5 haha
Codes are b****** ;)

Luke Townsend
13-06-2015, 15:12
Sorry, not so early this time. Last time we gave in to the requests by publishing our lists. We got hell from many for publishing it before it was tested and ready to release.

That's a shame as would love to know what is coming, but completely understandable. I'm a software developer myself, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately given the "heat" it seems to attracts) not in gaming, but know what the demands of the "customer" can be like! :) Certainly sir...And would sir like the moon on a stick while I am at it? :D

ctd
13-06-2015, 19:56
Ha, ha. Ian did give you a hint in another thread guys, but probably you were to occupied in other things to recognise it. My lips are sealed though. :chargrined:

TrevorAustin
13-06-2015, 20:21

But you'll miss all the, "I've seen the liat, but is this included and what abiut dedicated servers and spectator mode?" questions.

ermo
13-06-2015, 20:22
But you'll miss all the, "I've seen the liat, but is this included and what abiut dedicated servers and spectator mode?" questions.

Yeah. Wouldn't want to miss that. :p

knotme
13-06-2015, 20:25
well ian you pride yourself in communicating... and i give you props for it. fact is that many try (and have tried in the past) to communicate with the 'public' and eventually dry up due to the constant brow beating by 'children' (young and old). do what you can as you can but take all the whiners with a grain of salt substitute. trying to communicate with the idiots in this world is only depressing. i for one thank you for trying to keep people abreast of things... just don't let them get to you. cheers

moogleslam
18-06-2015, 17:14
We have a release date for 1.5? There's a lot of bugs making League racing nearly impossible right now.

Siberian Tiger
18-06-2015, 17:17
We have a release date for 1.5? There's a lot of bugs making League racing nearly impossible right now.

Yes, SMSoon TM

If you had followed the other Patches and Threads etc, you would know that no one can say a Date when it will arrive. (Or just shortly before)
(Even SMS has to wait for external Parties etc.)

Gobymage
19-06-2015, 19:24
Yes, SMSoon TM

If you had followed the other Patches and Threads etc, you would know that no one can say a Date when it will arrive. (Or just shortly before)
(Even SMS has to wait for external Parties etc.)

OK but it will be interresting for us to know if SMS have finished their job on patch 1.5 or not. :friendly_wink:

moogleslam
19-06-2015, 19:25
OK but it will be interresting for us to know if SMS have finished their job on patch 1.5 or not. :friendly_wink:

I hope not because I don't want them to finish the game before releasing 1.5. That will take forever. If they just fix weather/fuel/tire/time progression bugs, I'll be happy.