PDA

View Full Version : Project Cars is messing me up!

Forcedchaos
13-06-2015, 14:22
I just got in my car to go to the store and without even thinking about it I had my left foot on the brake and my right foot on the gas. I was like, what the hell am I doing? Damn Project Cars! I never laughed so hard in my life! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

KartKingCorre
13-06-2015, 14:24
I just got in my car to go to the store and without even thinking about it I had my left foot on the brake and my right foot on the gas. I was like, what the hell am I doing? Damn Project Cars! I never laughed so hard in my life! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

That can be dangerous. Just like when you drive back from karting. Ive seen accidents happen that way! (altough some alcohol may be involved I believe)

Forcedchaos
13-06-2015, 14:29
That can be dangerous. Just like when you drive back from karting. Ive seen accidents happen that way! (altough some alcohol may be involved I believe)

I raced a Mustang GT in real life here and there for 15 years. Playing Project Cars must have just brought that back in my head a little. Old habits die hard.

BDR Daz
13-06-2015, 14:31

Ive done this many a time from Karts and Mini Motos, no accidents though !!

hkraft300
13-06-2015, 14:39
how numb do you feel driving your car after a hard sesh on the karts!!
like what the f happened to the ffb!

Forcedchaos
13-06-2015, 16:21
how numb do you feel driving your car after a hard sesh on the karts!!
like what the f happened to the ffb!

Yeah! I want to figure out how to hook up my FFB wheel to my actual real life car...lol

Outlaw Peet
13-06-2015, 16:36

The brak pedal on the TX is much stronger than in my real life car...... First brake action on the road gave me a full stop!

gpk99
13-06-2015, 19:24
I used to feel like that when I hopped out of a small 2 seater aircraft right into my car....a bit different tho because of no 3rd dimension in a car...lol....but it was the same feeling. Contact......ooops...

AngelBrow
13-06-2015, 19:35
Yea painful stuff.

When at trafik waiting for the green light i hear Ben Collins in my head.

When im behind a slow sunday driver i keep flashing my head lights at them.

I kept leaving the pits without gas... but then i released i had to top up the car myself. Thought there were invisible guys like in pcars doing it.