PDA

View Full Version : Pit Stop Glitch/Season Pass.

oKUKLINSKIo
13-06-2015, 16:11
hi there,
two questions here firstly I made a pit stop and had to edit it for more fuel. the fuel was not put in and I ran out of fuel and had to retire. Has anybody else had this ? Secondly is there a season pass available for the game as we all know it works out cheaper than buying the packs individually. if there is I cant find it.

thanks in advance,
Gary.

Gavin Thomas
13-06-2015, 16:14
No season pass available as they didn't want you tied to DLC you might not like/want.
First DLC pack was 1.99 at launch so really don't see the need for a season passr myself.

As for the fuel not had that issue myself.

oKUKLINSKIo
13-06-2015, 17:07
No season pass available as they didn't want you tied to DLC you might not like/want.
First DLC pack was 1.99 at launch so really don't see the need for a season passr myself.

As for the fuel not had that issue myself.

Ahhh I see cool I will just buy the car pack. Thanks for the help.

m3lover1
13-06-2015, 17:37
hi there,
two questions here firstly I made a pit stop and had to edit it for more fuel. the fuel was not put in and I ran out of fuel and had to retire. Has anybody else had this ? Secondly is there a season pass available for the game as we all know it works out cheaper than buying the packs individually. if there is I cant find it.

thanks in advance,
Gary.

Which series are you running? A lot of the series I did that required a mandatory pitstop does not allow for refueling, so have to make sure you put enough fuel in prior to the race

oKUKLINSKIo
13-06-2015, 17:51
Which series are you running? A lot of the series I did that required a mandatory pitstop does not allow for refueling, so have to make sure you put enough fuel in prior to the race

You might be right there mate am running GT3 at Laguna Seca.
thanks,
Gary.