PDA

View Full Version : Oculus rift updates?

Baj
13-06-2015, 16:22
I thought the 1.4 patch was going to improve the rift support but I can't find any info on whether there have been changes made. Will we get direct to rift mode soon? Also will WMD be improving AMD support or do we need to wait for AMD to release new drivers. Even on lowest settings I can't use my rift without judder unlike other racing sims I use.
Thanks

Siberian Tiger
13-06-2015, 16:25
The Rift Updates will follow soon in a separate Patch for PC as far we know ;)

AMD Improvements are mainly down to AMD... But also SMS is working parallel on it :)

TrevorAustin
13-06-2015, 16:48
I thought the 1.4 patch was going to improve the rift support but I can't find any info on whether there have been changes made. Will we get direct to rift mode soon? Also will WMD be improving AMD support or do we need to wait for AMD to release new drivers. Even on lowest settings I can't use my rift without judder unlike other racing sims I use.
Thanks

Why did you think that? Wasn't even hinted at in the notes? And there have been several posts saying it's a separate patch.

Baj
13-06-2015, 17:32
It was implied in the oculus setup post that the next patch would sort out issues with the rift.

TrevorAustin
13-06-2015, 20:12
It was implied in the oculus setup post that the next patch would sort out issues with the rift.

Nope, it quite specifically said it wouldn't, but a small pc onky patch afyer it would, but that wasn't from a dev or a mod, just another user so may or may not be true. Hope it is though.