PDA

View Full Version : Never Ending Loading Loop-Offline

PedroPM
13-06-2015, 18:09
Hello Guys.

Since the release of patch 1.4 that i canīt play Project CARS. No matter which track i choose and which mode i try(career or quick race, donīt play Online) the game just enters a never ending loading loop in the track load. The clock spins at a constant speed and the music is playing but the track never loads and i have to kill the process eventually.

Any tips?

Disposable_Hero
13-06-2015, 19:16
a) Validate steam game cache
b) Delete your profile (will loose your career data and statistics)

PedroPM
13-06-2015, 19:33
Option A-How do you do that?

Option B-No Way iīm going to lose all my career progress, only last resort effort. I had this problem on a earlier build and it was eventually solved by a newer one. I hope a new patch is released ASAP to solve this because iīm seeing that more people are affected by this ending loop, some occasionally, some often, some only on the setup menu etc.

Disposable_Hero
13-06-2015, 20:19
a) Right click pCARS in steam library, choose local content/files and hit validate.

Roger Prynne
13-06-2015, 20:24
Have you just tried a simple reboot? can fix a lot of problems that way.

PedroPM
13-06-2015, 20:29
a) Right click pCARS in steam library, choose local content/files and hit validate.

Is it the same thing as Proprieties, Local Content, Verify the Integrity of the game cache?

Roger Prynne
13-06-2015, 20:31
Is it the same thing as Proprieties, Local Content, Validade the Integrity of the game cache?

Yes

PedroPM
13-06-2015, 20:36
Doing it now. Will report back when itīs finished.

PedroPM
13-06-2015, 20:48
Just done it. Setup menu works fine now and just entered Free Pratice Fine. Gonna try it for some more time now and see if itīs totally fixed guys.

PedroPM
13-06-2015, 20:53
Career Mode loaded fine. Takes a while but eventually loads the race i was last at. If i return to having the problem I will report back.

PedroPM
14-06-2015, 22:16
That Fixes The Problem Once. I have to do that every time I want to play It. Hopes this gets fixed with a future patch or I will have to ask for a full refund, this Is unacceptable. No game needs to do this every time, Itīs a game problem, so I hope the development team fixes this ASAP.