PDA

View Full Version : Community event idea

Oblivian
13-06-2015, 18:22
I have just been participating in a couple of community events and thought of an idea.

Wouldn't it be great to test your skills on the Tarmac against some of the SMS Devs after all these guys developed the game.
I know before some start jumping on my back that this was done with forza, but it was always a well received event and I know personally it pushed me to improve on tracks and cars that I wouldn't normally of spend so much time driving!

Competition is always healthy and would hopefully bring the community closer together, and what better than say having bragging rights on say Mr Bell on his favourite track and car!
I'm sure there are plenty of Devs that work for SMS so you could maybe host a different track/car combo maybe once a month, and if Mr Bell felt generous enough you could say that anyone that beats said Devs time by x amount of time you would receive a cool project cars tee shirt that I know one of the WMD designed? If that isn't viable like I say I'm sure bragging rights and a bit of banter on the forum would suffice.
What do you think fellows forum users.....Mr Bell? :)

Pink_650S
13-06-2015, 18:31
Mr. Bell will come here and show off how he beats all the devs, as he did last time this suggestion was made ;)

I like the idea. :)

Oblivian
13-06-2015, 18:33
Mr. Bell will come here and show off how he beats all the devs, as he did last time this suggestion was made ;)

I like the idea. :)

Well maybe he will come here and show off how he beats the million users that have already brought the game :)

Edit I didn't mean this in a Condescending way, was just a bit of banter as I dont want another infraction :)

Hlspwn
13-06-2015, 18:34
I used to love the forza community events, used to enjoy winning the unicorn cars :cool: