PDA

View Full Version : A Fan-Driven Review Of The Thrustmaster T300 GTE Ferrari

SeanB793
13-06-2015, 18:54
Hello!
As a writer at Throwing Digital Sheep, a gaming website, and a Playstation 4 owner, I'm quite aware of how, especially for those looking to jump into the sim-racing genre on consoles for the first time, difficult deciding upon a racing wheel is. Especially when most of them are pretty hardcore on the wallet. Deciding to take matters into my own hands and somehow enable Playstation 4 owners to make that choice, I decided to get in touch with Thrustmaster and Fanatec with the aim of evaluating their most affordable PS4 compatible products as per Project CARS for now.

And thankfully, Thrustmaster have have been more than understanding and have allowed me to test their T300 Ferrari GTE first although it may not be the most affordable wheel yet - The most affordable being T100 with Force feedback as the T80 lacks that.

Of course, this is something I would want to do from the perspective of those still dubious about buying a wheel and so I'm looking to collect concerns regarding the T300 Ferrari GTE. With the more recent patch v1.4, things are certainly looking up in terms of Force feedback especially with the centre spring effect being reduced if not completely nullified. And so, owners of the wheel are encouraged to send in any issues they face - The plan is to bring these issues to Thrustmaster's and Slightly Mad Studios' notice, given our interaction with the latter (http://throwingdigitalsheep.com/fan-qa-project-cars-developer-team-senior-funders/) in the past.

Complete details about the upcoming review, can be found here (http://throwingdigitalsheep.com/solving-playstation-4-wheel-conundrum-fan-driven-review-thrustmaster/).

Do let me know what it is you would like to be assessed and known about the wheel in question.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Sean Braganza
Editor-In-Chief,

Gejabo
13-06-2015, 18:57
Seems like you're just plugging your site.
Will have a look non the less :)

SeanB793
13-06-2015, 20:40
Seems like you're just plugging your site.
Will have a look non the less :)

Apologies if it seemed so! Been working on this for quite a while now, gathering feedback from Thrustmaster's official Facebook page, GTPlanet and Reddit before I was reminded of these here forums.

Thank you for taking the time to consider it :)