PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster FFB not smooth

Crazy Stiggy
13-06-2015, 19:02
Been play With LMP1 and 2 cars doing the Le mans and Im not happy with the Thrustmaster TX ffb. I never had any problems with ffb before last patch 1.03. Now I find the wheel is very stiff on straights with slight movement but main problem is when going around bends the ffb isn't a smooth resistants but feels like I have a stuttering ffb and the internal gear doesn't feel right. Basically it feels like my wheel might break if I turn it more. Its feel like I have to much ffb to so I dropped it to 80 and it made no difference. What I also dont like is if I crash the wheel wont turn I have to be moving forward to turn. Anybody have the same problems or know What Setting I need to do to get a smooth ffb.

Schnizz58
13-06-2015, 19:10
Try the settings here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24582-Universal-FFB-Settings-for-XB1-PS4-Spreadsheet
More discussion: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files&p=891198&viewfull=1#post891198

Bouyo
13-06-2015, 22:08
These arn't problems really, they're fixes! 1.4 patch has disabled centre spring return which is a good thing.

What you need to do is just reduce Mz, Fy and any Ly and SopDiff. I'd say try Mz at 40, Fy at 20, Ly 20 and SopDiff 30. Keep the scales at 100 and just play around with those values, but Mz and Fy are the big ones to reduce.

Drooz
14-06-2015, 13:20
Been play With LMP1 and 2 cars doing the Le mans and Im not happy with the Thrustmaster TX ffb. I never had any problems with ffb before last patch 1.03. Now I find the wheel is very stiff on straights with slight movement but main problem is when going around bends the ffb isn't a smooth resistants but feels like I have a stuttering ffb and the internal gear doesn't feel right. Basically it feels like my wheel might break if I turn it more. Its feel like I have to much ffb to so I dropped it to 80 and it made no difference. What I also dont like is if I crash the wheel wont turn I have to be moving forward to turn. Anybody have the same problems or know What Setting I need to do to get a smooth ffb.

Alright mate I'm getting the same issue have you found a solution yet?