PDA

View Full Version : Accelerater and engine revs on rev counter!

craste
13-06-2015, 19:08
How come the accelerater is like an off/on switch?

Try and hold the revs at 3k and then 6k its nigh on impossible!

In a real car you can adjust it easy and increase the revs like you can increase the volume on your stereo but in this game the first few millimetres there is nothing then from the next few millimetres its all you have to meter the throttle and past those first few millimetres its like you have floored it!

So unrealistic!

I have tried this in the Mac F1 and the BMW 1m and it's realy hard to gradually increase the revs slowly and under full control!

Sit in neatral and try it.

I have tried setting the throttle sensitivity to 100 and it makes no difference.

Is everybody's throttle like this?

I have a t300rs wheel and pedals.

Roger Prynne
13-06-2015, 19:31
Have you configured your wheel correctly for a start?
Throttle sensitivity should be at 50 to be linear, or lower to prevent too much throttle on first press, this can prevent too much wheel spin from standing start as well.

craste
13-06-2015, 19:47
Have you configured your wheel correctly for a start?
Throttle sensitivity should be at 50 to be linear, or lower to prevent too much throttle on first press, this can prevent too much wheel spin from standing start as well.

I'll try this Roger as soon as I can get my son off Fifa.

That's the trouble see, for us oldies time is precious so the least time spent pissing about in settings the better!

Wish the devs would pick the most true to life settings possible for each car (have them rated by actual owners/drivers) of the cars and have them as a LBOHGTTTT setting within the menu.

Stands for lazy b..tard or haven't got the time to test.