PDA

View Full Version : Le Mans 24hr race problem after 1.4

Mugs
13-06-2015, 20:00
I am doing the Le Mans 24hr in real time and every time I get to around 3hr 30mins through the race, something happens that breaks the game, some examples would be my tire coming off and getting stuck in the chassis (pit stop) didn't fix it. Also after exiting a pit stop, around the 3hr 30mins mark, the car will lock up and not respond at all. There is nothing we can do but exit the race. Had that one happen 3 times so far. Any ideas about what to do?? Thanks.

DozUK
13-06-2015, 20:44
My idea would be not to waste any more time on it :)

m355y
13-06-2015, 22:34
Was just doing a Le Mans race in the Audi R18, having a great battle for the lead but then it ted after a couple of hours to let the AI take over. When I swapped back and took control again, the car locked up completely coming out of the pits - had drive, but no steering at all and it looked like the suspension had broken or something because the front wheels were steering but not turning. I went straight on and crawled to a halt in the gravel completely unable to do anything other than drive in a straight line. Gutted.

Mugs
13-06-2015, 23:03
Was just doing a Le Mans race in the Audi R18, having a great battle for the lead but then it ted after a couple of hours to let the AI take over. When I swapped back and took control again, the car locked up completely coming out of the pits - had drive, but no steering at all and it looked like the suspension had broken or something because the front wheels were steering but not turning. I went straight on and crawled to a halt in the gravel completely unable to do anything other than drive in a straight line. Gutted.

Yep. Had pretty much the same thing 3 times. I've got two friends up for the weekend specifically to do it so we are just repeating the race but 4 hour less chunks each time so we still do 24hrs over all. Lol but it's so frustrating. They really need to add this in a standard race you can do as well, not just an invitational.