PDA

View Full Version : INVITATIONS NOT UNLOCKING

DARREN LOVE
13-06-2015, 20:36
i have noticed that you will not be able to complete the hall of fame requirements because 4 of the invitations won't unlock that being complete 42 career races , complete 175 race laps , win 2 team championships , win 4 team championships so there for you won't get the last requirement which is get all invitations

SilkiestOcean7
14-06-2015, 20:20
me too... can't figure out how to get team championships to click to "win" under invitations list... I have completed (won) California team races 2x under different team sponsorships and nothing happens,,, yet I get the trophy... but not unlock in invitations.. a glitch somebody needs to fix???

RobMUFC1987
14-06-2015, 20:22
i have noticed that you will not be able to complete the hall of fame requirements because 4 of the invitations won't unlock that being complete 42 career races , complete 175 race laps , win 2 team championships , win 4 team championships so there for you won't get the last requirement which is get all invitations

Didn't think you need all invitations? It's just 16 Gold Accolades isn't it?

macto
02-07-2015, 21:38
Is there any further news on this or does anyone know of a workaround? The only 2 invitations left that wont unlock for me are the 2 & 4 Team championship ones, meaning there's a couple of accolades I cannot get finished.

Is it possible to complete the career at this stage at all?

macto
03-07-2015, 08:45
Anyone?

macto
06-07-2015, 08:32
Is this an actual glitch cos it's not getting much coverage and is not even mentioned in the known issues?

I have these 2 invitations left - win 2 & 4 team championships and whilst the boards are flooding with FFB, track cutting, AI difficulty etc etc, the fact that you can't actually finish the game seems to be overlooked. Or am I being stupid and missing something - is there some way these can be done?

At the moment I feel like I've done a 10,000 piece jigsaw and the last 2 pieces are missing.