PDA

View Full Version : Problems still after 1.04

theitalian06
13-06-2015, 22:08
Firstly I would like to say that I am loving the game to no end. What you guys have done here is absolutely brilliant but there are some serious issues that are currently running my experience.

1. This is random but seems to be happening after 1.04 where if you pit in a race online, the car has the possibility of getting stuck in the pits. Now in an endurance race 2 hours in with 2 left this is really frustrating.

2. This is again random but seems again a lot more frequent after 1.04. I run a t500rs wheel and I lose feedback completely either during or before practice, quilt and races.

3. Now this one is very annoying after saving the replay of a great race. I go in to rewatch it. Only to find that their is only 3 cars where as their were 16 in the actual race. And also the cars that were their were wrong I was following my friend closely in the race with him in a mclaren gt 3 but on the replay it showed him in a ruf.

4. The problems with the pits where a wheel nut is dropped etc, is a brilliant feature in my opinion but could do with scalping back more seems like every pit stop I have something goes wrong.

5. After update 1.04 the stability of the lobbies seems to also be worse. For instance tonight I had 5 people disconnect over the course of 30 mins racing.

6. Penalties are also still way off especially at Dubai gp. I mean it is crazy I go no where near the edge of the track and get a 5 second penalty for track limits.

I am no way trying to moan and course a fuss. I bought the dlc right away because I want to support this brilliant project and the effort put in from everyone.

But please could you try to sort out these listed bugs. They will improve my gameplay experience and no doubt many other people.

Cheers theitalian06

Slicker_VR
13-06-2015, 22:37
i think what you're trying to say is that sms have been studying the 'polyphony digital book of ways to destroy a game by patching it' and i'm afraid to say i think you're right. the endurance race we tried to run tonight was a complete joke with half the field getting stuck in the pits - after practicing for this all afternoon i was not amused.
force feedback (which i'd had no problems with before 1.4) coming and going etc. etc..

theitalian06
13-06-2015, 22:43
The thing is the game is great and when it runs right it's absolutely amazing. But these problems just kill it for me and everyone really. They are what you call game ruining bugs. Please don't rush to release a patch with only a few bug fixes. Make it a nice big one like two patches in one with lots of fixes.

Cheers theitalian06

Konan
15-06-2015, 05:03
Firstly I would like to say that I am loving the game to no end. What you guys have done here is absolutely brilliant but there are some serious issues that are currently running my experience.

1. This is random but seems to be happening after 1.04 where if you pit in a race online, the car has the possibility of getting stuck in the pits. Now in an endurance race 2 hours in with 2 left this is really frustrating.

2. This is again random but seems again a lot more frequent after 1.04. I run a t500rs wheel and I lose feedback completely either during or before practice, quilt and races.

3. Now this one is very annoying after saving the replay of a great race. I go in to rewatch it. Only to find that their is only 3 cars where as their were 16 in the actual race. And also the cars that were their were wrong I was following my friend closely in the race with him in a mclaren gt 3 but on the replay it showed him in a ruf.

4. The problems with the pits where a wheel nut is dropped etc, is a brilliant feature in my opinion but could do with scalping back more seems like every pit stop I have something goes wrong.

5. After update 1.04 the stability of the lobbies seems to also be worse. For instance tonight I had 5 people disconnect over the course of 30 mins racing.

6. Penalties are also still way off especially at Dubai gp. I mean it is crazy I go no where near the edge of the track and get a 5 second penalty for track limits.

I am no way trying to moan and course a fuss. I bought the dlc right away because I want to support this brilliant project and the effort put in from everyone.

But please could you try to sort out these listed bugs. They will improve my gameplay experience and no doubt many other people.

Cheers theitalian06

Just a comment on nr6...
In the thread about the released patch it was commented that bugs are platform related...so if a bug is on ps4,everyone on ps4 has it.
So why is it that i NEVER get a penalty other than "laptime invalidated"?

Bealdor
15-06-2015, 06:20
Just a comment on nr6...
In the thread about the released patch it was commented that bugs are platform related...so if a bug is on ps4,everyone on ps4 has it.
So why is it that i NEVER get a penalty other than "laptime invalidated"?

Time/Slowdown penalties are MP only.

Konan
15-06-2015, 06:27
Time/Slowdown penalties are MP only.

Ok...Thank you
And what about flags than? I don't seem to get hardly any?

HF_lar-e
15-06-2015, 07:17
In career, still issues with car settings being re-set after going back pitbox during training or quali.