PDA

View Full Version : You have no entry recorded on this leaderboard.

Wheelzr
14-06-2015, 02:21
I have set numerous clean green laps for the SMS LMP Le Mans circuit challenge. I have had 0 of those laps come up on the leaderboards

What is the status on this error? Community event lap times have been broken since release. Since I have very little time to play the game, leaderboard times really help me enjoy this game, as they can indicate how rate against the rest of the community.

My best lap on the race was 3:36. For all I know, I'm the worst time ever recorded since I'm only seeing the top times of 3:17

Jaykay495
14-06-2015, 10:36
I've noticed this issue too.

I have done clean laps that are well within the time parameters on the leaderboard, yet i'm not there.

It seems to take a little while before the leaderboard updates, as when i check back having gone quicker, my previous slower "fastest" lap is on there.

So, it seems it does work, just takes a little time to re-populate.

Wheelzr
14-06-2015, 18:13
I've noticed this issue too.

I have done clean laps that are well within the time parameters on the leaderboard, yet i'm not there.

It seems to take a little while before the leaderboard updates, as when i check back having gone quicker, my previous slower "fastest" lap is on there.

So, it seems it does work, just takes a little time to re-populate.

24 hours enough time? My time isn't on the yet.

Fre.Mo
14-06-2015, 18:29
I have the same problem. I have done some clean laps but when returning to pit, no time was recorded and always S1 and S2 noted ------. What are S1 and S2?

JessicaWalter
14-06-2015, 18:35
mine show up on the leaderboard but i cant use the ghost. best in session ghost works. if i choose my personal best it gives me an old lap from a caterham seven that isnt the same class as im using and is a lot slower.

FS7
14-06-2015, 19:48
It takes a few minutes to update the leaderboards. Also, from what I've heard your lap time is only included in the leaderboards if you're on the top 3000.

hkraft300
14-06-2015, 20:07
You must complete 2 clean laps, your record attempt and a second clean lap.
Well, for me anyway. So on the out lap if I make a good time then I go slow and do a clean lap, before I quit or restart.

DozUK
14-06-2015, 20:37
You must complete 2 clean laps, your record attempt and a second clean lap.
Well, for me anyway. So on the out lap if I make a good time then I go slow and do a clean lap, before I quit or restart.

Now this sounds crazy enough to be true