PDA

View Full Version : DLC Cars in Career Mode

DanBeats90
14-06-2015, 09:57
Hi guys - downloaded both DLC car packs, now wondering whether they are implemented in career mode. For example, I'd love to drive the Bentley Continental GT3 in a GT3 series - will they be involved in different championships and will I be given offers to drive them as per the normal career progression?

mire2
14-06-2015, 10:09
Here are a few topics about it on this forum........but we never get an answer why they aren't play able after patch 1.04..

Machinist90
14-06-2015, 10:13
I've asked this also,didn't get a reply,did a lemans endurance race,didn't see one of them,if it's only playable in quick race weekend I'm not bothering buying next DLC,I want to expand my career experience,not just test drive in quick races...only way I'd enjoy quick weekend is :edit length of race instead of laps to create endurance events plus more control over what's on the grid in multiclass

mire2
14-06-2015, 10:16
Yeah its strange because when you will buy the DLC there it says that the cars are play able for all game mode's.....i think we must wait a bit.....

milliotseb
15-06-2015, 13:57
I just checked and Bentley GT3 could be used for career Le Mans 24h invitational.
So all others DLC should be the same. For sure, concerning main tier championship (like GT3), this might not work due to contracts. I don't know if DLC have contracts team associated with them. I will check when I will be offered new contracts

jack1984
15-06-2015, 13:59
In some ways the DLC cars included I think. When I downloaded the DLC (the limited edition cars) and started career mode, I got an invite to participate in a McLaren F1 event.

If this applies to all cars, I have no idea actually.

yusupov
15-06-2015, 14:01
the F1 road car has been in the game since release so its not related to new dlc cars being implemented

jack1984
15-06-2015, 14:02
the F1 road car has been in the game since release so its not related to new dlc cars being implemented

Yeah, that's true. Point taken.

dodge33cymru
15-06-2015, 15:44
The GT3 Bentley is the only one of these new cars that really fits the career mode though, isn't it? The rest, I guess, could be some sort of weird 'invitational' class but I don't think any of those four even run in historic racing in real life (only the McLarens and maybe a CLK-GTR were even sold privately). Can't say I'd miss them from a career mode that much.

RobMUFC1987
15-06-2015, 17:50

It came with one of the packs Limited or the other 1

mire2
15-06-2015, 18:43
I think there are to much different classes in the game......to much old classes which can't be used in career mode and then to few cars in one of those classes......

Machinist90
15-06-2015, 20:44
I think there are to much different classes in the game......to much old classes which can't be used in career mode and then to few cars in one of those classes......

yeah,it's an issue for me