PDA

View Full Version : suggestion on controller adjustment

aarontms
14-06-2015, 13:35
hello guys,

i am having problem with adjustment for my controller, deadzone sensitivity those things.
i really can't adjust one that can be used.
especially when using the car lotus vintage. it's really difficult to control.
any suggestion on how to adjust?
some adjustment examples maybe?
appreciated and thanks!

MXR SMILER
14-06-2015, 13:50
There is an excellent guide on the forum by gtag supaafly with which I tuned my controller and got it fairly close to what i wanted (smooth n gentle) . If you wanna try my settings try - Controller input mode 3, SD 0, SS 0, and 0 on each down to clutch deadzone 0 and CS 30, Speed sensitivity 60, SS 50. FF how you want, Advanced on, SSD on, VWF on, Opp lock help off. I dont use assists. If wheel turns too slow decrease Speed Sens. by 5. If turning reacts sluggish or late decrease CFS.

aarontms
14-06-2015, 14:19
There is an excellent guide on the forum by gtag supaafly with which I tuned my controller and got it fairly close to what i wanted (smooth n gentle) . If you wanna try my settings try - Controller input mode 3, SD 0, SS 0, and 0 on each down to clutch deadzone 0 and CS 30, Speed sensitivity 60, SS 50. FF how you want, Advanced on, SSD on, VWF on, Opp lock help off. I dont use assists. If wheel turns too slow decrease Speed Sens. by 5. If turning reacts sluggish or late decrease CFS.

thanks a lot bro!! i will try it! really appreciated!

Mowzer
14-06-2015, 15:33

Thanks for sharing your personal controller settings mate I was having real issues myself with some GT3 cars but your settings worked a treat :encouragement:.