PDA

View Full Version : very disappointed

owenmon36
14-06-2015, 14:22
I was waiting a very long time for this game when it was first announced but so far I have been very disappointed I have come across so many issues and the one I had today croses the line but first I preordered the game wanting to get the car pack that comes with preorder and I did not get I when the game came trough my postbox and now I come home wanting to play the game and come across a message that says "failed to load data" I repeatedly pressed try again till it loaded the game but it had deleated all my saved data. I am very very annoyed by this as I have have put a lot of hours into this game and had achieved alot in the game. I want this issue sorted out and I want compensation for all the dramas this has caused me.

Pirategenius
14-06-2015, 14:27
Demanding compensation for your Dramas. Sorry to tell you you have no chance. There as many reasons your data has got corrupted.
For the car pack that is down to your game supplier, you needed to contact them to get the Bandi code.

Neil Bateman
14-06-2015, 14:29
Welcome to the forum, is this your first experience on a forum?

If it is its not too bad for a first post.

owenmon36
14-06-2015, 14:34
Yeh first time

owenmon36
14-06-2015, 14:35
I'm trying to get my data back deleated data from the console and now stuck in a long syncing data process

owenmon36
14-06-2015, 17:06
I could not sort out the issue so I now have to start over again but I guess its just a game.
I'll live.