PDA

View Full Version : FANATEC TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

GBRC.C7
14-06-2015, 19:26
@ Ian Bell & Remco specifically (but anyone will do in a pinch)

Can we please have separate subforums under each manufacturer for each wheel they make in the support forum.

I asked for separate threads almost a month ago and nothing has happened.

I've been waiting for a patch to fix the Fanatec GT3RS issues since launch and was please to see it arrive on Friday, but having spent a few hours today have no idea on what settings I should be using as a base point for my wheel.

can we please have separate subforums with CLEAR instructions as to baseline settings, and then add whether we need to use Jack Spades or other settings as a baseline for each car.

PS, I've been quietly (well ok, relatively quietly) waiting for patch1.4 and while the deadzone is gone I have no idea how to configure the wheel feedback in the game. Are posted settings tin the fanatec forum for my wheel or the V1, V2 CSR? , are they pre patch or post. Simply a nightmare to sift the wheat from the chaff.

HELP US OUT FELLAS.

Dirt1Fan
15-06-2015, 01:00
X2 100% Gt3rs v2 Thread

Mascot
15-06-2015, 10:06
@ Ian Bell & Remco specifically (but anyone will do in a pinch)

Can we please have separate subforums under each manufacturer for each wheel they make in the support forum.

I asked for separate threads almost a month ago and nothing has happened.

I've been waiting for a patch to fix the Fanatec GT3RS issues since launch and was please to see it arrive on Friday, but having spent a few hours today have no idea on what settings I should be using as a base point for my wheel.

can we please have separate subforums with CLEAR instructions as to baseline settings, and then add whether we need to use Jack Spades or other settings as a baseline for each car.

PS, I've been quietly (well ok, relatively quietly) waiting for patch1.4 and while the deadzone is gone I have no idea how to configure the wheel feedback in the game. Are posted settings tin the fanatec forum for my wheel or the V1, V2 CSR? , are they pre patch or post. Simply a nightmare to sift the wheat from the chaff.

HELP US OUT FELLAS.

I completely agree.

There's a LOT of useful (and essential) information about many aspects of pCARS on this forum but it's mostly buried under deep piles of bickering, unfunny jokes, arguments with mods, YouTube videos, memes and semi-illiterate stupidity. When useful information is identified it should be clearly stated and updated in the first post of stickied dedicated threads. It's an absolute bloody nightmare trying to separate the small strands of wheat from the towering mountains of chaff.