PDA

View Full Version : Marker boards at Le Mans

Oi Oi JC
15-06-2015, 05:58
Can we have some brake marker boards for the first chicane on the Mulsanne at Le Mans please?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

TeamJunkJonny
15-06-2015, 06:19
Can we have some brake marker boards for the first chicane on the Mulsanne at Le Mans please?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

There are but they are on the right hand side not the left

Bubbs
15-06-2015, 06:24
I normally drop the anchor right at the point where the marshals stand at the end of the Armco on the left hand side.

You'll see a load of houses on the left, then a green screening on the fence, and right at the end of the screenning are some people stood behind the barriers. That's the mark (for me anyway) :)

Oi Oi JC
15-06-2015, 13:47
There are but they are on the right hand side not the left

They're not, they just look like house for sale boards behind the fence/guard rail,no actual 300,200,100 boards at the first chicane.

There is marker boards at the 2nd chicane but they are quite small .....

ImStylinOnYaBro
15-06-2015, 16:48
there is . on the left hand side i think it goes like house>fence>green wall> trees. and right at the trees there is a marker at just the right spot to mash the brakes down to 3rd and make the chicane.

EDIT: they modded somethign at watkins glen for god knows what. i thought it was already dead on. but i'd like to se i na future update the blue led markers at night in le mans like they had this year.

Oi Oi JC
15-06-2015, 21:18
No markers for the first chicane just random signs for restaurants:

But there are 200 & 100 markers for the second chicane:

Would like to see this fixed but likewise I would love to see them made larger like this year & have them light up blue at night too :)