PDA

View Full Version : TIMETRIAL BUG

EMW Simmo
15-06-2015, 08:56
Started the previous thread by mistake lol...
All my times /freinds/others keep losing previous times set...
Its as though the game will only remember a handfull of times.
Also if i beat my old time it just reverts back to my old time a few days later.
And if i run for example Nurb GP in a prototype i will lose my time set in a road car.
It doesnot matter if i beat my time by over a second, it will be there for about a day n then will change back to my previous old time, as though its forgotten i've set a new time.
This has been happening alot lately, since the first patch, data leak or bug ?

PTG Greeksniper
15-06-2015, 09:41
It happened to me aswell in time trial mode Laguna Seca in the Ariel Atom 500 V8.
Pre patch 1.3 i ran a 1:23.8. I later reran it after patch 1.3 to show the difference in a thread i created on my team site and got a 1:23.0 which was the fastest time on the lbs at the time and will still be the #1 timenow. But that time has disappeared and reverted back to my previous time of 1:23.8.

nwrlchargerl
15-06-2015, 19:01
I have stopped doing time trials atm because of this, it seems that the length of time the position is set varies though, I've done a P1 time and it has reset aftwr 2 minutes to a previous 8th position. Just a bug hopefully. Time trials need quite a bit of service but I think multiplayer is next in line. Either way I'm pleased :)

DIXON76
15-06-2015, 23:15
Simmo this as happened to me a number of times, its happened to Bam commando and verbal kint as well,i sent a pic to there twitter of lb before and after, i raised it in another thread over 2 weeks ago,i've had no responces from anybody official you may need to keep bumping this thread to get this issue recognised.

Roger Prynne
15-06-2015, 23:24
I've sent a report for this, so it should get noticed now.

Bealdor
16-06-2015, 06:23
Added to Known Issues list (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-%28XB1%29-Not-for-bug-reporting!) ("Online").

wearymick
22-06-2015, 12:58
People's times are disappearing right, left and centre. The top 10 on any board just seems to be a pointless carousel. Go out and post a random time and just sit back and wait. if you're lucky you may find yourself at #1 in a couple of weeks. All you need is patience it seems, something I'm starting to run out of.