PDA

View Full Version : Full Le Mans 24hrs Livestream!

EFCMatthew
15-06-2015, 12:07
Had to stop the livestream due to a flat tire glitch 1 hour in, sorry everyone, just hope the developers can fix this!

AirFlight101
15-06-2015, 12:23
Good luck dude. But already watched 24H of LeMans 24H ago. I'm still tired of it! ;)

EFCMatthew
15-06-2015, 12:56
Good luck dude. But already watched 24H of LeMans 24H ago. I'm still tired of it! ;)

Thanks man been wanting to do it for a while now but always thought bugs and glitches would get in the way, but i seen a couple of people doing it so why not, and same i just sorted my sleeping pattern out thanks to the 24hrs!

Morgan Henstridge
15-06-2015, 13:07
Good Luck Mate, hope it goes well :)

I did mine on the PC the day before the real 24hr.

I had to get a few hours sleep during the race, but it was a Mega weekend of LeMans :)

ROABS
15-06-2015, 13:20
i tuned in for a little bit. that sucks that you got the flat tire glitch after your pit. once i saw all your tires were red when leaving the pit :dejection: hopefully things went better after that.

EFCMatthew
15-06-2015, 13:23
i tuned in for a little bit. that sucks that you got the flat tire glitch after your pit. once i saw all your tires were red when leaving the pit :dejection: hopefully things went better after that.

Had to stop because of this, not sure why it hasn't been patched yet :(

ROABS
15-06-2015, 13:26
Had to stop because of this, not sure why it hasn't been patched yet :(

that stinks man , hopefully its patched soon.

EFCMatthew
15-06-2015, 13:27
that stinks man , hopefully its patched soon.

I know dude, not sure if they know about it or not because it should've been patched in the latest update

ROABS
15-06-2015, 13:44
I know dude, not sure if they know about it or not because it should've been patched in the latest update

im pretty sure its been a known issue for atleast a couple weeks.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27968-Known-Issue-All-Four-Tyres-Puncture-Glitch-After-A-Pitstop&highlight=flat+tires+pit

Slowsley
15-06-2015, 20:12
I tried too and my AI co-driver hit the curbs in the Porsche Curves and crashed out to the garage for retirement 8.5 hours in. We qualified on pole and were P3 at the time. Kinda gutted and really put a damper on le Mans for me. Supposedly that was fixed in 1.4.

Morgan Henstridge
16-06-2015, 04:41
I didn't trust my AI driver to do too much, he only did a few stints while i had a quick nap here and there.

I must say i was very anxious each time i woke up and ran out to check he hadn't binned the car :)

Slowsley
16-06-2015, 21:41
I may give it another go this weekend with mechanical failures turned off so we can hopefully repair rather than retire. All I want is a meaningful night stint at le Mans. Unfortunately, we wait another year for our shot. If it's motorsport simulation, then it's only right to do it that way. This coming weekend will only be a "test."

Slowsley
20-06-2015, 01:59
Le Mans weekend part II is on. Watching the full replay on YouTube and 4 hours in on pCARS. P2 in LMP2 at the moment.