PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Licensed cars that never appeared in game

bemilh
15-06-2015, 20:21
http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/eleven-fords-to-be-included-in-project-cars/

Read on WMD portals website that Project CARS has the rights to several Ford cars that atleast I never seen in the game. Some of the cars in this list will appear in DLC-packs later this year or already is in the game but for most of the cars I haven't Heard anything. Sad to see because some of the cars would be Lovely to drive.

Can someone please explain how the release plan looks like for these cars? (And I thought Forza had the license to V8 Supercars?)

Bealdor
15-06-2015, 20:24
All those cars will come later as DLC, except the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 that got replaced by the Ford Mustang GT4. Only SMS knows when this will happen. You have to be patient.

bemilh
15-06-2015, 20:34
Ok sounds great.
With all those old Rally cars comming up in the game it would be really cool with at least one rally stage

doyley101
15-06-2015, 20:36
What happened to the Audi DTM? That was one of 1st cars I remember in game and then it just disappeared...

Would be cool to race it against the merc.

Bealdor
15-06-2015, 20:48
What happened to the Audi DTM? That was one of 1st cars I remember in game and then it just disappeared...

Would be cool to race it against the merc.

No licence from Audi. TBH we all can be happy that we're allowed to drive the Merc DTM without having the DTM licence (yes I'm serious).

doyley101
15-06-2015, 20:51
Oh well fair enough

NemethR
15-06-2015, 21:13
Ok sounds great.
With all those old Rally cars comming up in the game it would be really cool with at least one rally stage

Well, consider California Highway, and Azure coast a rally stage. Or even the Nordschleife.

Well, all have 3 smaller sections, so you can do a 9 stage rally. And as the rallys do, you can even repeat them twice. :P

Or have a 5 stage Rally with California, California reverse, Azure Coast, Azuce c. reverse, and Nordschleife.
and repeat, hell that is a 10 stage rally with aprox 200km.

Panopticism
16-06-2015, 00:08
No licence from Audi. TBH we all can be happy that we're allowed to drive the Merc DTM without having the DTM licence (yes I'm serious).

I was surprised that it made it in, due to the conflict with DTM Experience. Glad it did, as it's one of the better all-round cars in the game!

BSDShoes
16-06-2015, 00:14
I loved that early 80's Audi Quattro S1 that Walter Rohl and Michele Mouton drove, hope that comes to game along with tracks like Pike's Peak.

Schnizz58
16-06-2015, 00:25
I loved that early 80's Audi Quattro S1 that Walter Rohl and Michele Mouton drove, hope that comes to game along with tracks like Pike's Peak.

I live at the foot of Pikes Peak so this would be pretty cool for me. Somehow though, it doesn't seem to fit the personality of this game. I think Dirt Rally includes Pikes Peak, does it not?

bemilh
16-06-2015, 05:21
I live at the foot of Pikes Peak so this would be pretty cool for me. Somehow though, it doesn't seem to fit the personality of this game. I think Dirt Rally includes Pikes Peak, does it not?

http://blog.codemasters.com/dirt/05/pikes-peak-out-now-for-dirt-rally/

Yes, codemasters new Rally game (DiRT Rally) will contain Pikes Peak.

rotorrian
16-06-2015, 07:22
No offense but Pikes Peak IMHO has lost all of its character now its 100% sealed.

The new holy grail of Hillclimb is 'Race to the Sky' in New Zealand. I would much rather that as a hillclimb track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o00YR-PzjBM

LOL 5:10 Thumbs Up!

Wanginator
18-06-2015, 04:12
What ever happened to the Audi 90 IMSA GTO?

Alan Dallas
18-06-2015, 04:58
What ever happened to the Audi 90 IMSA GTO?
It's coming as DLC. Soon.