PDA

View Full Version : Any Project Cars/Project Morpheus at E3?

SergioCosmopolis
16-06-2015, 04:54
I haven't heard of any yet and I'd have thought that would be a great place to showcase it. They've said Morpheus support is already included, why not show it?

Human_bean
16-06-2015, 10:47
I didn't expect PC to be showed off at e3 with it but i did expect to see more games coming to morpheus and was disappointed. I suppose it is still a year away.

Pink_650S
16-06-2015, 10:56
I didn't expect PC to be showed off at e3 with it but i did expect to see more games coming to morpheus and was disappointed. I suppose it is still a year away.

There's still GamesCom and the Tokyo Game Show, guys. They cant just show everything at one conference.
The things they showed already made my head explode, so l'm okay with more news to Morpheus at a later point this year. :p

Riccardo De Rosa
22-06-2015, 12:50
Agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7_m9ZgwAsQ&feature=youtu.be

ssijak
22-06-2015, 14:02
There are 30+ games anounced for morpheus, many with a trailer. BUT, none of them is graphics heavy and it would be really hard to put AAA games on ps4 to work well with morpheus and in great graphic details. But, I have hopes.
Anyway, if morpheus for ps4 turns out as I stated, then that will move me again to the PC and oculus.