PDA

View Full Version : I think we deserve free content !!!! I'm not talking 1 car

jason
16-06-2015, 04:58

Now I know this thread will turn to crap at some point .

After seeing how this is all going with the patches and bug reports I would believe we should receive the next map pack free , I know this isn't going to be received well by some of you who would just throw money at these guys with whatever they bring out , In saying that I will purchase most if not all content regardless of what it is myself as I enjoy racing .

I'm not here to bash the devs about this or that , that's not the point here.

This game has had a shaky start to say the least and so did driveclub , driveclub dropped a little bit of game content back to the people who stuck with the game and I believe this is warranted here also. A little goes a long way SMS.

Dutchmountains
16-06-2015, 05:55
Wake up

jason
16-06-2015, 05:56
Piss off idiot

Ian Bell
16-06-2015, 05:59

Now I know this thread will turn to crap at some point .

After seeing how this is all going with the patches and bug reports I would believe we should receive the next map pack free , I know this isn't going to be received well by some of you who would just throw money at these guys with whatever they bring out , In saying that I will purchase most if not all content regardless of what it is myself as I enjoy racing .

I'm not here to bash the devs about this or that , that's not the point here.

This game has had a shaky start to say the least and so did driveclub , driveclub dropped a little bit of game content back to the people who stuck with the game and I believe this is warranted here also. A little goes a long way SMS.

Yes it turned crap when you started typing.