PDA

View Full Version : Penalise the wreck you then quitters in Online Racing.

Goods_1973
16-06-2015, 07:29
I feel there should be a way to stop bad racers wrecking you in a damage on race, just because your blatantly faster, from being able to quit the lobby, I.e. Retire them to the pit and make them wait in your lobby till the end of the session, or block them from being able to get into another lobby. THIS GAME IS FOR RACERS 😒

ssijak
16-06-2015, 07:33
This is the reason why I stopped playing multiplayer races yesterday. In the first few laps, i just know when I brake before hard turn that somebody will just brake later and hit me in the back of the car and probably leave the race.

edit : I added this request in features section of the forum http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?31568-Introduce-player-ratings-based-on-race-rule-following-and-good-race-behaviour

Goods_1973
16-06-2015, 07:46
I build realistic races 1/2 hour qually, weather, daytime, I put a lot of work in. I race with 10 top guys but I like to leave my games open to all. I understand rubbing is racing, even Jason Plato, moves over sometimes.... But to be a complete idiot and quit is not in the spirit. Especially after such a long session and up to 30 laps into a race.