PDA

View Full Version : create or edit your tuning setup and troubleshoot issues by ASKING YOUR ENGINEER!!!!

hairy balz-on-ya
16-06-2015, 07:33
hey guys hows it going over there? First i love the game but this is it.... it states ask the engineer but i cant ask or even just be told anything by the engineer about the setup. just please give me some type of answer about this if its something thats going to be fixed or if i should just forget all about it......i want to be able to learn the proper way on setting up the cars....thanks

RAVEracer
16-06-2015, 09:26
I must say this is something that's been in the back of my mind. I guess the explanations on what each change to the car does will suffice (for now?).

Hengist
16-06-2015, 10:21
Perhaps they could release the pit engineer as an optional paid expansion? Although I'd much prefer it if they spent their time on creating a BTCC racing pack. Regardless of which, I'd still buy both.

hairy balz-on-ya
17-06-2015, 06:05
it has a option on the summary part but im only able to adjust one of the setting on that summary part and it the rear sway bar setting but that is it. any other ideas on how to fix this????