PDA

View Full Version : Showing fastest lap times after race

gazg1986
16-06-2015, 08:59
What is going on with the race results screen online. Played so many games and it just gives you your total race time, which is useless. Then played a game last night and at the end of the race it gave the race results with everyones quickest lap time displayed instead of total race time.

Platy
16-06-2015, 09:08
There seems to be a lack of laptime feedback. Is there going to be fixes for the OP and not being able to see your sector times when in the pits?

NeonFlux
16-06-2015, 09:13
Yh... would be great if your fastest lap could be added to the results screen on multiplayer... please :)

Tobi Lerone
16-06-2015, 09:21
Also want to see this.

Aizcold
17-06-2015, 02:50
Just press 'options' on PS4 after you finish to see fastest lap times.

I agree it would be nice if they got displayed on the results screen as well though. Shouldn't be too hard to add.

gazg1986
17-06-2015, 11:35
Start? The problem is that it seems to be part of the game and showing on the results page when it feels like it. Just another bug to add to a long list that still exist on this game

Jabbar993
17-06-2015, 11:42
Yes, this would be really useful, like in Assetto Corsa, where overview of laptimes is provided after each session, regardless of their invalidation. IŽd really love to see something similar in PCars as well..

Aizcold
17-06-2015, 17:08
Start? The problem is that it seems to be part of the game and showing on the results page when it feels like it. Just another bug to add to a long list that still exist on this game

I meant the 'options' button on PS4. That used to be start :D

No idea what the button is on other platforms, but that is a way to see fastest lap times until everyone has finished and the timer runs out after the end of the race. It's not ideal, so it would be nice if it was added to the final results screen, but it's a workaround that works every time.

Mascot
18-06-2015, 08:40
Just press 'options' on PS4 after you finish to see fastest lap times.

I agree it would be nice if they got displayed on the results screen as well though. Shouldn't be too hard to add.

WTF? Does this really work? If so, why are lap times hidden behind a button press, and perhaps more to the point: WHY DOES THE GAME NOT TELL YOU THIS?

I absolutely love pCARS but some of the design decisions are both baffling and infuriating.

Aizcold
18-06-2015, 18:58
It works, but only during the period where you have the countdown timer until everyone has finished. So if you finish in last place you won't be able to do it.

Like I said, it's not ideal so hopefully fastest lap times will be added to the post race results screen soon.