PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Drivers

FMS TopSecret
16-06-2015, 16:06
I was happily minding my own business, did a 1.31.9 in Q in the Z4GT3 beat these 2 by 3 seconds and on the second lap FKT waited for me to crash me im guessing for the other guy in second place, giving me major damage. another guy was also wrecked but he left. this is for any fast person who comes across these two watch out

NICOMARS14
FKT ZINDICA 13

Outlier
16-06-2015, 17:28
Yep - happened to me once too. I guess it happens. it's more common when a game is new. These types usually get bored though and move on to another game over time and incidents are reduced.

MULTIVITZ
16-06-2015, 17:43
You should start a little black book lol

crunchy1X
16-06-2015, 17:53
Happened to me last night after I set the top Q time (by 2-3 seconds). The race started and the guy in second position instantly rammed me into the wall. Frustrating! :/

FMS TopSecret
16-06-2015, 17:57
These people i encountered weren't exactly slow, a 1.34 is a reasonable time for Zhuhai. but on the next race at Brno they kinda gave up. i did a 1.58.7 in Qualifying in the z4 again and they were doing 2.03's so they just took each other out instead.

FMS TopSecret
16-06-2015, 17:59
You should start a little black book lol

I was thinking that after i started this topic, keep a list of people in Santa's bad books.

FMS TopSecret
16-06-2015, 18:00
Who's details?
i have there names in the opening Post

MULTIVITZ
16-06-2015, 18:02
Happened to me last night after I set the top Q time (by 2-3 seconds). The race started and the guy in second position instantly rammed me into the wall. Frustrating! :/

Did you get his details?
He may have been a Jahovah!? Did anyone witness it......sorry I can't help it today.

agentbeef
16-06-2015, 18:02
I was happily minding my own business, did a 1.31.9 in Q in the Z4GT3 beat these 2 by 3 seconds and on the second lap FKT waited for me to crash me im guessing for the other guy in second place, giving me major damage. another guy was also wrecked but he left. this is for any fast person who comes across these two watch out

NICOMARS14
FKT ZINDICA 13
I still have not seen anyone as bad as some of the forza5 trolls in this game also I am not sure but the mods may frown on name and shame not sure why.

hitzman1212
16-06-2015, 18:06
I'm thinking we all should say Record these guys and forward info to Project Cars reps. They have no place in this arena. They should go play forza or need for speed if they want that type of action

FA RACING 01
16-06-2015, 18:11
Did you get his details?
He may have been a Jahovah!? Did anyone witness it......sorry I can't help it today.

Ouch. No need for that Vitz.

PeoplesChampion
16-06-2015, 18:15
I still have not seen anyone as bad as some of the forza5 trolls in this game also I am not sure but the mods may frown on name and shame not sure why.

I have, once. PATORRO10 is the gamertag. Dive bombed the front three guys (I was one of them) in turn one. He then went backwards on the track.. And then parked over the finish line. They definitely aren't as common as on Forza, but they do still show up every once in a while.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from PATORRO10. I would block him so he never pops in your lobby.

Schnizz58
16-06-2015, 18:24
I'm thinking we all should say Record these guys and forward info to Project Cars reps. They have no place in this arena. They should go play forza or need for speed if they want that type of action
SMS can't do anything about it but Xbox Enforcement (http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-1) can.

agentbeef
16-06-2015, 18:26
I have, once. PATTORO is the gamertag. Dive bombed the front three guys (I was one of them) in turn one. He then went backwards on the track.. And then parked over the finish line. They definitely aren't as common as on Forza, but they do still show up every once in a while.

Stay away from PATTORO.

I took out three ppl on the start line because host had cars on formula A and the traction control off I didn't realise and there was no sessions other than the race, floored accelerator and spun into the guy beside and those behind went straight into the mess I had made DOH. should check details before entering race. apologies if it was anyone here.

MULTIVITZ
16-06-2015, 18:54
Ouch. No need for that Vitz.

I did apologise:rolleyes:
But seriously, the guys have payed to play, when we have a kicking facility things like this will be far less often.
Mistakes happen.......just look at my driving lol

Im Sorry
16-06-2015, 19:02
Don't agree with the name and shame! Report them but anyone can put a name up here.I don't want my GT dragged through the dirt because someone feels like it!

FMS TopSecret
16-06-2015, 19:10
im not naming and shaming but like i said be aware of them if you go into a lobby, its not my fault some people want a bad reputation. theres not much we can do about how they act, its them and they should learn the hard way and learn some respect.

Frog T
16-06-2015, 19:19
What a waste of bandwidth. There are crashers out there that like to take peeps out but there are also 10 year olds who have never played a racer before....

ToOSk3tChY
16-06-2015, 19:24
Good thing about PCARS is you still have to be a relatively decent driver to keep the cars on the track. Most shite drivers cant even line their cars up properly, not for the want of trying to wreck you of course but it's great to watch them try.

Run your own lobby with TCS off :)

Dookie Possum
16-06-2015, 20:04
I'm in the minority here I guess. When I play online, which isn't often, I don't mind getting run off the track. Never have, same goes with team killing in hardcore Call of Duty. I just play and let people do their own thing...whatever makes them happy. If I'm leading a race and get divebombed, I don't care, I didn't lose any money or sponsorship deals, so "griefing" doesn't bother me. Sorry that you can't race in peace though. Maybe a private lobby would help?

agentbeef
16-06-2015, 20:07
I'm in the minority here I guess. When I play online, which isn't often, I don't mind getting run off the track. Never have, same goes with team killing in hardcore Call of Duty. I just play and let people do their own thing...whatever makes them happy. If I'm leading a race and get divebombed, I don't care, I didn't lose any money or sponsorship deals, so "griefing" doesn't bother me. Sorry that you can't race in peace though. Maybe a private lobby would help?

that's it they have paid as much for their game as I have if they then wish to get their laughs a different way than me it their choice. buggers

Outlier
16-06-2015, 20:20
Don't agree with the name and shame! Report them but anyone can put a name up here.I don't want my GT dragged through the dirt because someone feels like it!

I don't think you have to worry about your GT getting posted or dragged through the mud if you aren't purposely waiting for the leaders to lap you and ramming them off the road . Sure everyone makes mistakes at times and create an incident, but these guys are clearly doing it time and time again with the clear purpose of getting others upset.

I agree posting their names is not a solution, reporting them is our only recourse really. But I don't think you risk having your GT posted anywhere unless you are one of these guys.

FMS TopSecret
16-06-2015, 20:30
What a waste of bandwidth. There are crashers out there that like to take peeps out but there are also 10 year olds who have never played a racer before....

but this is different, a 10yr old would be all over the place i would understand. this guy was normal in Qualifying, but come race time he waits and crashes me out because im faster and for all the people who say 'they paid for the game' so did i and i expect people to treat the game with respect and this guy wasn't slow and he knew how to get around track with a considerable amount of control. whats the point in buying and playing a game to put your hate on people who are faster? you dont see vettel waiting on the track to crash Hamilton because he is faster.

bc525
16-06-2015, 20:40

Yeah I can appreciate your point. I can't remember ever actually getting upset because someone intentionally wrecked me during a race, but it definitely does take away from the enjoyment. It's great fun to have a battle with a number of clean racers and honestly where I finish doesn't really matter - heck, I've finished mid-pack or worse plenty of times and had a blast. It's just clean competitive racing that makes it fun.

Schnizz58
16-06-2015, 20:40
Their right to enjoy the game however they want to ends right at my bumper.

MULTIVITZ
16-06-2015, 21:37
but this is different, a 10yr old would be all over the place i would understand. this guy was normal in Qualifying, but come race time he waits and crashes me out because im faster and for all the people who say 'they paid for the game' so did i and i expect people to treat the game with respect and this guy wasn't slow and he knew how to get around track with a considerable amount of control. whats the point in buying and playing a game to put your hate on people who are faster? you dont see vettel waiting on the track to crash Hamilton because he is faster.

No but Vettel's mate Schumacher crashed into a few didn't he?
Dude, we all want to have a nice race, I've only had 4 races online FOUR god forsaken events. One was alright to be fair, I can't even test my tunes properly. Seems everytime I create a lobby no one wants to race the car I'm in, either that or they just see my tag lol. You know me, I'm not the fastest racer, and when I'm winning I always slow down to let 'em catch up, so I can race 'em. You got to give the poor guys a chance?
The games being updated constantly on my ps4, and hopefully a kick option is comming.

I tell ya one thing that puts this game apart from others is the crash physics, when you get nugged, it slids and spins realistically. So recovery is swift, I just hope the off track penalty system isn't too biased.

Schnizz58
16-06-2015, 21:43
The games being updated constantly on my ps4
???

g33k hack3rs
16-06-2015, 21:47
Not that the AI is much better. I've had more than my fair share of a lapped AI spinning me out or just driving into me when I'm on the racing line. Some of these dirty drivers might be learning from the AI.

FMS TopSecret
16-06-2015, 21:57
No but Vettel's mate Schumacher crashed into a few didn't he?
Dude, we all want to have a nice race, I've only had 4 races online FOUR god forsaken events. One was alright to be fair, I can't even test my tunes properly. Seems everytime I create a lobby no one wants to race the car I'm in, either that or they just see my tag lol. You know me, I'm not the fastest racer, and when I'm winning I always slow down to let 'em catch up, so I can race 'em. You got to give the poor guys a chance?
The games being updated constantly on my ps4, and hopefully a kick option is comming.

im not sure about the PS4 but on XBX1 you can vote to kick, but they should have the option for a host to instantly kick someone.

MULTIVITZ
16-06-2015, 23:33
Oh I see, I should do more online then. It's probably in tinsy winsy font thats why I missed it I bet lol
Thanks.

Exocet
16-06-2015, 23:47
im not sure about the PS4 but on XBX1 you can vote to kick, but they should have the option for a host to instantly kick someone.

Power hungry hosts... no thanks.