PDA

View Full Version : All progress gone. Everything reset. Ms support sent me here.

Corona
16-06-2015, 17:29
Well I've loaded project cars up just like I usually do. Only to find its asking me to setup again as a new driver. I tried quitting it and re opening and still no luck it's just making me start again. My online stats are still there in driver network but I have lost my Career and all my controller settings.

I contacted Microsoft to see if they could sort it out for me by getting a cloud save from a few days ago but they said they can not help me and refered me to contact the developers.

Any help would greatly be appreciated as I really do not wanto to start again. It's hard enough trying to get the controls back to how I had them set!

Thanks

Pascal07
16-06-2015, 17:59
This just happenned to me for the third time since last week. I read on the forum that it can have something to do with the size of your saved game or profil but I dont understand because I dont save any replay's or photo. Anyway it's getting fustrating to do all those races and settings just to lose everything again and again . Sorry for my english

BCFCBristolRed
16-06-2015, 18:22
Well I've loaded project cars up just like I usually do. Only to find its asking me to setup again as a new driver. I tried quitting it and re opening and still no luck it's just making me start again. My online stats are still there in driver network but I have lost my Career and all my controller settings.

I contacted Microsoft to see if they could sort it out for me by getting a cloud save from a few days ago but they said they can not help me and refered me to contact the developers.

Any help would greatly be appreciated as I really do not wanto to start again. It's hard enough trying to get the controls back to how I had them set!

Thanks

Join the crew lol. Has happened to me and plenty of others too. :(

Corona
16-06-2015, 18:42
The thing is though I haven't saved any replays or anything.

BCFCBristolRed
16-06-2015, 19:31
Neither did I

jgroves1996
16-06-2015, 20:54
Yup, just happened to me too. How do you build a game that can't even save consistently and yet still have it released? I've tried time and time again to defend this game but it's getting difficult now.

ashasha
16-06-2015, 21:45
Two nights ago....everything gone. Well the replays were there, but my profile wouldn't load so I nuked everything and started over. It did however save my best lap times.

TrevorAustin
16-06-2015, 21:50
Yup, just happened to me too. How do you build a game that can't even save consistently and yet still have it released? I've tried time and time again to defend this game but it's getting difficult now.

What in your other post you mean:) lol

Frog T
17-06-2015, 21:22
This just happenned to me for the third time since last week. I read on the forum that it can have something to do with the size of your saved game or profil but I dont understand because I dont save any replay's or photo. Anyway it's getting fustrating to do all those races and settings just to lose everything again and again . Sorry for my english

Anybody any idea how big the saved files can get before getting issues?